Post#1 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:26 pm

Greetings... I am smeagolisfree99. I have just signed up. I come from The Last Alliance which is a big LOTR faction but definetly not as big as this place! I also come from Mordor the Land of Shadow at ezboards. Perhaps you know of these clubs. I am from 2 factions that are really into RPing. I've known about your site for awhile, but i just decided to join today I guess. So can anyone tell me more about this place since I'm kinda new?

Post#2 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:11 am

Hi there. :) Welcome to PT.

Well to start you up, here are a few links.

Website rules (important)

Help <--- Very useful. Talks about every part of the site.

E-mail to the Council (the moderators) if you need help with anything:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Post#3 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:33 am

Welcome Smeagolisfree99! Enjoy the site and please feel free to join in discussions or ask any questions you may have.

Post#4 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:46 am

Welcome Smeagolisfree99 to PT! If you're in to RPs then this is probably a good site for you. Personally I never quite got into those things, but there are lots of members who keep quite a few stories rolling right along. Visit some of the Taverns and you will find the active RPs. Glad to hear you love the professor's work enough to participate in a variety of sites. Its that kind of enthusiasm that keeps Middle Earth alive for the next generation. Looking forward to seeing your posts! :wavehello:

Post#5 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:13 am

welcome Smeagolisfree99!!! enjoy the site!! :dunce:

Post#6 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:52 am

Welcome aboard Smeagolisfree99, hope you enjoy your time spent here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Post#7 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:23 pm

Howdy Smeagolisfree99, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Post#8 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:27 pm

Welcome Smeagolisfree99!!!! Nice to see another Smeagol fan! WOO-HOO SMEAGOL ROCKS!!!!! Hope you enjoy it at this website, which I'm sure you will! :pary:

Post#9 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:26 pm

Thanks so much guys! *Bows* It is an honor to be with the Tolkienares! I love all of Tolkien's work! And Grondmaster, love your name! ;)

Post#10 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:37 pm

Welcome Smeagolisfree99. I look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy!

Return to “General Discussion”