Test Thread

lord_aragorn86

Test Thread

Post#51 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:01 am

Since, it is a landscape avatar, I used a telescope!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Vee

Test Thread

Post#52 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:14 am

What Elf? Val, all I can see in your avatar and all I've been seeing in your avatar and probably all that I'll see in your avatar in the future, unless you show me the full scale image, is some mountain thing with three black flying saucers!

That sounds like *my* avatar.

lord_aragorn86

Test Thread

Post#53 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:27 am

So where are the three flying saucers, Vee?

grondmaster

Test Thread

Post#54 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:39 pm

I'll agree I have yet to see the outline of Val's elf, though I see the where abouts of the two critters. I think the UFOs are probably part of his armor, though I can't actually make out which parts. I imagine if I saw an enlargement of the original picture it would be as obvious as the nose on my face, which is rather large.
'Share and enjoy'

gwaihir

Test Thread

Post#55 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:07 am

What actually is your avatar, Vee? Is it just a giant yellow V on a red background with jagged edges? I think one ufo is his shield, one is his shoulder plate and the other is the other shoulder plate. Also I think he is facing away. Am I right?

lord_aragorn86

Test Thread

Post#56 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:36 am

What ind of an elf wears UFOs as an armour? And if you are right about it, they can't be called UFOs, can they? I mean, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object and if what you say is correct, the objects aren't flying (c'mon, armour doesn't fly) and they have been identified as armour and aren't unidentified thus. So they can't be called UFOs anymore! What are they?

grondmaster

Test Thread

Post#57 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:35 pm

... if what you say is correct, the objects aren't flying (c'mon, armour doesn't fly) and they have been identified as armour and aren't unidentified thus. So they can't be called UFOs anymore! What are they?
Then obviously each of those three roundish things should now be called an
I Know and written INO for the first letters in Identified Non-flying Object. :tongueelf:.
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Test Thread

Post#58 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:52 pm

So where are the three flying saucers, Vee?

They are there somewhere between the horns of the V but more visible in the original. I've uploaded the original as my avatar so you can see. I'll change it back in a day or two.

Amarië

Test Thread

Post#59 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:43 pm

If you hadn't said they were saucers, I may not have seen them. I saw them as circular hollows on a blue surface. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

lord_aragorn86

Test Thread

Post#60 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:50 am

Vee's current avatar looks like a V smeared on top of a close-up of a blue golf ball to me.

Return to “General Discussion”