Your Choice

sarawyn

Your Choice

Post#1 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 am

this may have been asked loadsa times before, but humour me...

When you made your choice of race how did you come about your decision...

did you feel some sort of relation to that race, did you choose them cos you thought they were pretty/ strong/ funny/ noble: anything goes really...

i chose to be a shieldmaiden of rohan, because i see myself as being a strong individual and love horses too.

miruvor

Your Choice

Post#2 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:57 am

I chose to be counted amongst the people of Rohan, because i'm most alike to Gríma Wormtongue when it comes to LOTR characters.

ithil

Your Choice

Post#3 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:38 pm

interesting thread, indeed...
well, I think I chose being a hobbit because I love their way of life, and the fact that Bucklanders are kinda weird even among hobbits is just great. I sould like to belong to their jolly people.
btw, I don't have the feeling I would make a good man in ME, and I'm far too little noble to be an elf. on the other hand, I'm no more of a dwarf... hobbit does kinda fit for me.

Olorimë

Your Choice

Post#4 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:00 pm

Hobbits are cool, man! They eat lots of food, have cool clothes, have cool hairy feet, and have excellent parties! Not to mention their excellent hearing, eyesight, and ability to move with silence.

Yay hobbits!

maydmarion

Your Choice

Post#5 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:18 pm

I believe in Fairies, so the closest are the Elves. I should have been born with pointy ears and wings :mad2: I love all things mythical (love all Arwens dresses as well!)

My hubby and children are starting to get worried :hahaha: I have fairies all over the place including 2 tattoos - see my avitar, that is one of my tatttoos.

miruvor

Your Choice

Post#6 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:28 pm

I love all things mythical (love all Arwens dresses as well!)

I only liked her see-through gown from TTT.

I have fairies all over the place including 2 tattoos - see my avitar, that is one of my tatttoos.

Oh, I thought that was a mutated butterfly. Mea culpa.

grondmaster

Your Choice

Post#7 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:45 pm

As much as I like trees, I wanted to live in the Flittering Caves of Aglarond.

I know, I know! It is just that the index to my movie cover paperback copy of 'RotK" has the typo in it. :elkgrin:
'Share and enjoy'

caudimordax

Your Choice

Post#8 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:52 pm

I picked the Hobbit race first, but I have moved through alot of them already.
I started as a hobbit then went to rivendell I think or maybe lothlorien, I was an elf anyways. Then I went to osgiliath. I want to have a turn at all the races.

I must say though that I think I identify most with hobbits. I like their holes.

cloveress

Your Choice

Post#9 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:48 am

I'm vain. I liked being pretty so I'm an Elf! :dunce: But no, seriously, I chose Elf because they seem high and noble, and maybe it's not what I am but it's certainly something I'd like to be...

valedhelgwath

Your Choice

Post#10 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:34 am

Valedhelgwath is Sindarin for Shadow Elf of Power, and is taken from an old Elven Role Master character I used to play, so I couldn't really be anything other than Elf.

Return to “General Discussion”