Poll: Middle-earth Recipes

grondmaster

Post#1 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:57 pm

Which Middle-earth recipe do you wish to be handed down by your grandmother?? This poll was submitted by Ungoliant in the far distant past.

Tell us which Middle-earth recipe you wished your grandmother had left you, and why you chose it.
'Share and enjoy'

elrose

Post#2 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:34 pm

i voted for the mushroom soup
i love mushrooms
the healthy ones......

caudimordax

Post#3 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:47 pm

Whenever I read about the Ent Draught I wish I could have some, so that was my pick. Even though the last thing I need is another couple of inches added to my stature.

Etharion

Post#4 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:15 pm

Well i choose the Lembas, cause i really think that would taste soooo good.... :elfbiggrin: I mean, they'r elves, they live for thousand of years so they have PLENTY of time to perfect their cooking, and we know elves dont settle for anything but the finest. :happyelf:
But i very much like a few of the others as well... the Eagle's barbecaue sause...mmmmm, the Elven bread...so nice...., the Ent draught..simply magical...,and the oh so sweet Honey cakes... Dang!!! Now im hungry!!! :orcgin:

Loss

Post#5 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:08 am

hmmmm *licks lips* id love to try some ent draught, when i first read about it i too wanted to try it, it sounds so delectable :D *mouth drools*

galenhir

Post#6 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:46 pm

I would love a bit of the Ent draught and I don’t think I’d be dreading the after affects either :happyelf:

grondmaster

Post#7 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:01 pm

I also chose the Ent draught: at 5'-6.5", I'm short for my weight :oink: :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Post#8 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:32 pm

I chose Gollums sushi and wasabe suprise, I dont like sushi but Im sure his recipe would be good:)and it [u]was[/u] a suprise also

earwen arcamenel

Post#9 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:39 am

I chose Gildor's Fresh Elven bread as I reckon that Gildor's old enough to have made the perfect Elven bread! :hahaha: Also, I reckon Elvish food has got to be the best on Middle Earth and I am the wort of person who eats a lot of bread. :disturbed:

cloveress

Post#10 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:46 am

Hey, great poll guys! I was so glad to find that cute little corner of PT filled with such delightful, saliva-stimulating content.

I chose Bilbo's Seed-cake Special because the Hobbits seem like a cooking type, and whenever I think of a hobbit, I think of hospitable country lads and lasses who can really stew up a meal. Though I personally wouldn't try the coney stew of Sam's. Rabbits just aren't my thing... :ignore:

And besides, seedcakes taste good. My grandma never made anything of the sort, but the ones from the resteraunts and supermarkets are pretty good. oooo I can just imagine sitting in a cozy little hobbithole and enjoying some hobbit seedcakes with hobbit tea... It's like being back in the fifties or thrities or whenever the English still had the whole exaggerated process of afternoon tea.

Return to “General Discussion”