Goodbye for now.

drizzt

Goodbye for now.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 am

As of tuesday I will be headed into the army most of you wont be able to contact me yourselves if those of you who remember me wish to talk to me speak with arwen she knows how to get ahold of me without using the computer. I wish you all the best and will miss you all. Oh and lets just hope that when I'm out in this bloody war I don't do something stupid like charge in yelling Leeroy Jenkins. or however that is spelled.

leelee

Goodbye for now.

Post#2 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:51 pm

you will definitely be in my prayers. please take good care of yourself and come back to us as whole and at peace as possible.

grondmaster

Goodbye for now.

Post#3 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 pm

:withstupid: Amen to what Leelee said Drizzt.

Were proud of you and thank you for doing your duty. Be safe out there and come back as whole as you can.
'Share and enjoy'

Sian

Goodbye for now.

Post#4 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:51 pm

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, too, Drizzt; please be careful!

mellon

Goodbye for now.

Post#5 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 am

Take care Drizzt :) You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well..Remember that you have lots of souls out there who are with you in good or bad times. Hopefully it won't be any bad
Yours in fellowship:happyelf: I'll miss you ..Come back safe mate

Loss

Goodbye for now.

Post#6 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:32 am

Aye! Ditto to all the above!

Fionwë Urion

Goodbye for now.

Post#7 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 pm

Good luck out there! I'll keep you in my prayers.

MelliotSandybanks

Goodbye for now.

Post#8 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 am

God Bless you, Drizzit. Please be careful and of course you will be in my prayers.

Mellie

drizzt

Goodbye for now.

Post#9 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:07 am

Hey all basic is now over which means I'm at Advanced Individual Training which means I can now get online every now and then to check email and the such so feel free to contact me and I may just be able to tell you some funny stories about my time at fort benning GA and I can talk to all the people who were nice enough to reply to this post to begin with. My email address is listed on my profile page so feel free to use it to contact me if you would like since I wont get to many chances to get on PT in the near future but I will be able to check my email....**Mutters curses about his phone not likeing pt.**

leelee

Goodbye for now.

Post#10 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:58 am

Congratulations on all you have accomplished so far. You remain in my prayers and it will be wonderful to hear h ow you are doing and growing in the life you have chosen. :)

Return to “General Discussion”