Facebook

Fionwë Urion

Facebook

Post#1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:56 am

Does anyone have Facebook? If so, pm me so that we can add each other.

grondmaster

Facebook

Post#2 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:15 pm

I don't, but I don't have time for such things. :happyelf: Besides I'm an old foggy who appreciates my privacy. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Fionwë Urion

Facebook

Post#3 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:24 am

lol I wouldn't say that you're an old fogey. lol

leelee

Facebook

Post#4 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 am

Well, I had closed my Facebook, it is not really my thing as such, but reopened it to meet Fionwe and he is SO charming and witty and nice. It was rather thrilling to see his face and be able to think about that when I read his posts now.
And oh Grondy dear, I should so much, so very much wish you would change your mind. How lovely it would be if our little group in Middle-Earth could see one another. It would be such fu n to log in once a week or so and see the 'family'. :) For I am very attached to all of you and think of you daily and you are in my family prayers. Funny how one moment you don't know someone exists and t hen the next,,voila they are very important in one's life.

Fionwë Urion

Facebook

Post#5 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Yes, I am of the same opinion as LeeLee. It was very nice to see her as well, and meet her on much more personal terms than is normally done here!

virumor

Facebook

Post#6 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:57 am

One can become as personal as one wishes via PM. I'm not too keen on any site that infringes one's privacy.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Lord Of All

Facebook

Post#7 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:53 am

In my opinion the internet is best kept at arms length with regards to privacy (though it does get difficult to type at times...)

arath

Facebook

Post#8 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:13 am

facebook eh...
ill go google it up...
then maybe youl see my face :P

leelee

Facebook

Post#9 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Yay, Lord of All !, good to see you , I always miss your scintillating wit and great humour(I absolu etly mean that)
I understand completly about Facebook, but like anything else you can give zero information out about yourself on your profile page and you can simply exchange photos and you can send messages privately just between you and your friend.
And Fionwe is SUCH a dear and so very personable and funny and well , great.
So.........think about it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

turgon anwamane

Facebook

Post#10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Wel I dont have a face book nut i do have a bebo

Return to “General Discussion”