But I thought the Black Riders were guys...

grondmaster

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ms. Halo Black: You are not the only one who's confused about this. Obviously the chess set was designed by the same Peter Jackson who directed the TT, rather than the one who directed the FotR. Hopefully he will get his act back together on the RotK, or he will loose the remainder of our good will.

I think said chess set was designed by a committee of which only two members were Tolkienites and neither had the power of veto, one being only the clerk taking the minutes and the other the janitor who cleaned up after their meetings. :elfconfused:
'Share and enjoy'

Halo_Black

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ahhhh, that explanes a lot...hopefully they won't cut Shelob out of the film aswell, otherwise we may have to organise a lynch-mob. Burning torches and pitchforks anyone? :grin:
you don't have to call me Ms. Halo Black though :elfembar: Yer makin' me blush here...

grondmaster

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:pixie: Aaarrrggghhh, oh spare us from the sight of a blushing Uruk. Next thing we know she'll trade in her tunic 'n trowsers fer a dress. Oh! The pain the pain!! Oh my Spleeen my spleeen! :boom:
'Share and enjoy'

Boring

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

maybe the nazgul were Queens/Queer/Gay/Merry/Pippin :smoke: nn[Edited on 23/12/2002 by Boring]

QueenPippin

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

maybe the nazgul were Queens/Queer/Gay/Merry/Pippin
Out of sheer curiosity, do you really believe that Merry and Pippin are gay? :question: Because, if you do, I would absolutley like to hear what you're backing up you're claims with. :D (Personally, I think that in the Two Towers movie, Frodo and Sam are boardering on fruity) :smoke: :question:

grondmaster

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

None of the four hobbits were gay. :read:
'Share and enjoy'

PlasticSquirrel

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

...except Sam. ;)
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Halo_Black

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Next thing we know she'll trade in her tunic 'n trowsers fer a dress. Oh! The pain the pain!! Oh my Spleeen my spleeen! :boom:

*Hides the pink frilly monstrocity of a dress that she was given for christmas behind her back* Ahem, a dress? When I've finaly got people doubting the excistance of my legs? I think not!
I don't know what to say about Sam though...I mean, the way he acted did kinda remind me of this gay fella I used to know...
So really what we're dealing with here is a sorta-gayish hobbit and a cross dressing wizard (Is that a dress your wearing Saruman? It certanly looks like one!). Woo! Cool!

Elfstone

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sam was definitely not gay! For all of us that have read the appendices in ROTK (and Plastic ought to appreciate this quote), we know that Sam ends up getting "a whole lot of Rosie"!
:elfwink:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

THINGOL77

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

pls..... forgive me...but ¿who is shelob?, i do not remember reading anything about any character with that name.....

by the way... i do not think sam was gay at all...,after all he got married(happily married , i think)but as from the rest.......well, i never saw them turning heads at a girl, if you know what i mean...... ;)

Return to “General Discussion”