Random Roleplay

Darous

Random Roleplay

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Through the doorway stepped a man who had not visited this land in many a long year.The woman looked to the dwarf "Look he has arrived."
As the stranger strolled forward he was jumped from behind,but he moved so swiftlty that the two attackers were lying in a pool of their own blood.
"You haven't got any slower with age my friend I see"
The stranger looked up and smiled"No my friend but I see your stomach has...Haha"
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Loriene88

Random Roleplay

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Behind the stranger stepped a young maiden looking no more than 18. She was a Sindarian Elf of Lothlorien. She wore a gown of Mithril. To her side was strapped a sheathed-sword. To her back; a bow, quiver, and two small elven blades. She wore a Ring of Power upon her hand. Nenya, it was. She was the Daughter of Galadriel, Mariesthrill was her name. She was as the precious metal, hard and strong and brave. She smiled as she entered...

Halo_Black

Random Roleplay

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The woman pulled down her hood to reveal the pointed, peirced ears and messy blond hair of Aislinn, a rather perky yet sarcastic elf. Her dwarven companion, on closer inspection, appears to be Um'Ger Knee-Nibbler son of Um'er Groin-headbutter. Its usualy not advisable to enquire too deeply about the origins of there... unusual family names.
Aislinn frowns.
Um'Ger drinks her ail while she's not looking.
Finaly Aislinn speaks to the stranger "Ah! You didn't tell me you were bringing a companion with you!" She grins then looks at Mariesthrill "Mind you, it would appear that I forgot to mention that Um'Ger would be with me. Guess that makes us even."
Ailslinn waves her hand at a couple of empty seats and asks her friends to sit, while Um'Ger scurrys to the bar and then back again with more drinks. They sit in silence for a while as Aislinn deals out some playing cards for a game or two. Its Um'Ger who speaks first.
"You don't seem surprised to see me friend, but when are you going to introduce us to your lady friend here." He nods at Mariesthrill who shifts a little uncomfortably in her seat. Aislinn laughs and drinks her ale "Oi! I knew there was something I'd forgot. Apart from telling you why I'd gotten in touch that is." she frowns "Damn, haven't seen you for years. Ya could have at least sent a messenger pigeon or something to Rivendell would have been a welcome site. You haven't even asked why I contacted you yet."

OOC: Ah yes, Um'Ger and Aislinn. I'm really no good writing about charicters, so if you really wanna know about 'em that bad, just follow the link--->http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/h/a/haloblack/umger_n_aislinn_poster1.jpg.html
With any luck I won't have to play as Um'Ger much longer, he not my role-play charicter, just one I'm dwarf-sitting from a friend who I'm getting to join planet tolkien.
Mitch is comeing.
Beware the Mitch. :evil:

Andrea

Random Roleplay

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

An old, fat dwarf comes over to the table that the odd company is sitting at.
"Another pot of ale to warm ye blood?" she asks them. Um'Ger gladdly excepts the ale, and gulps it down in a few seconds. As the dwarf, who's name is Narin Graniteanvil, refills Um'Ger's pot she asks, "mind if I ask what business you lot have here?"
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Darous

Random Roleplay

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Silently a cloak figure watched all that was happening.
"Soon the players will be in place amd then the journey can begin." He ran his finger over a ring on his left hand and smiled. And then the whole of middle earth will be mines." :evil:
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Loriene88

Random Roleplay

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

'We can't be too careful around here. Many eyes and ears listen when you least expect it...' she said. Mariesthrill smiled and nodded. 'She's right. I can feel an odd sort of presence here. I don't like it. Hopefully it will show itself soon...' she whispered. The company of friends continued their game of cards. Mariethrill's eyes darted to and from the table in the back. A cloaked figure sat there, watching. She did not like the look of him. Her hand went to her sword and she loosened it, just in case. Asilinn seemed to notice and asked her what was wrong. 'That man over there, i don't like the look him. I think we are no longer safe here. But, it may just be me being me.' she said. The Dwarf Woman returned with the peanuts and smiled. Knee Knibbler looked to Asilinn and she nodded reluctantely. 'We would be honored if you joined us, madame.' he said. The dwarf woman smiled and sat beside Knee Knibbler.
...The cloaked figure smiled to himself. 'The elven woman suspects something. I will have to deal with her first...'

Andrea

Random Roleplay

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Narin, the Dwarvin barmaid glanced in the direction of Mariethrill's gaze. The man slowly removed his hood and nodded slightly at them. Suddenly a dark presence came over the room, and even the drunkess people there stopped their silly laughing and rambling. Suddenly Knee-Knibbler rose to his feet, Mariethrill at his side...
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Loriene88

Random Roleplay

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The dwarf was ready to fight, but the elf didn't seem eagar to fight. The cloaked figure was startled at first but played innocent so not to draw attention. Perhaps this uproar didn't involve him, better to just stay out as long as possible, he thought to himself. But he knew the recent development involved him, if he hadn't removed his hood he would have been fine, unnoticed. He cursed himself for being too easy around the dwarf and the others. Things had gone amiss...

The dwarf was the first to approach the figure. But he hesitated. Mariesthrill seemed calm and easy, bravery was the dwarve's first thought. She knew the man in the corner looked familiar...

The man in the corner rose from his seat and smiled at the coming 'guests.' Their friends were now on edge, they too sensed the disturbance but couldn't place it... The figure noticed the creatures coming towards him were not amused. He refused to buy into this petty non-sense.

Knee Knibbler was the first to speak. 'You...What are you? I can tell you're not human. Nothing can cause such a stir,' he said. Mariesthrill put her hand on the dwarf's shoulder as if to reassure him. 'Lothirtan, it has been a while...' the elf whispered. Lothirtan nodded and grinned evily. 'You have come far, little one. Well done.' he said. The Dwarf as well as everyone else lokked confused. 'You know this thing?' Knee Knibbler asked. The elf smiled. 'He is a bit of a teacher, really. This was a test. That is why I told you I had to follow you, Bretaen,' she said to the man she was traveling with. 'Yes, and you've passed. You were able to sense a threat and evil but checked your senses and knew not to attack. You are coming along well in your training, Your parents would be proud...' he said. Everyone still looked confused. 'But how did you pull it off, Lothirtan? I could barely tell it was you...' Mariesthrill said. Her 'teacher' didn't answer. He was gone, somehow he dissapeared. 'Now what was that?' the dwarf-maid asked. 'He's gone again. I must find him and complete my next task.' Mariesthrill said. 'Something isn't right, though...I could barely tell who he was. He was never able to make such a presence known before. I am begining to suspect that something is up...' she said.

The elf in the corner rose and walked to the group. 'That is because your friend has betrayed you, and he knows you suspect something. He has gone. When you find him he will kill you and take the Lady's Ring. He is evil know. He bestows an evil none of us can comprehend. He holds the key to the gate of Baldur, the 9th Hell gate. At least that's what the description of his Ring tell us. We are all in danger, we must get that Ring before he assemble the other Gate Keys.' Rawien said. 'Gate Keys?' Bretaen asked. 'What are they?' he asked. 'They come in many forms, Rings, Swords, Jewels. He who controls the 9 Gates of the 9 Hells, can destroy and/or rule this and the next dimension...' someone said. Everyone was surprised to find that it was Narin. She was the secret contact of Rawien. The Ring of Nenya was the Key to the 3rd Gate of Hell. It wasn't orignally created that way but it had recieved the Key many years before without anyone noticing. The Keys were able to hide their identity from even the wisest of creatures. 'We must do something...' Mariesthrill said...

Darous

Random Roleplay

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

The figure appeared outside " that vile thing sensed me she shall pay for her races sins first. And then I will destroy the rest of them.They try to trifle with me....."Suddenely a black mist arose around the figure"THEY WILL KNOW THEIR DOOM,I WILL DRINK FROM THEIR VIENS. I WILL DINE ON THEIR BONES THEY SHALL REMEMBER THE PAIN." at that point a man came ot of an alley but he was doomed...the figure approached and swung a black sword and the man fell to the ground not before he let out a scream.
Inside the group arose and went outside. Before them stood the the figure cloaked no more it was the dark Lord and he turned to the"you will all perish in the fkames of Mount Doom I am watching and I will strike at any time you have been warned." and then he was gone.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”