Fantasy role playing!

Peredhil

Fantasy role playing!

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Sounds a little chaotic, but could be fun! :P:
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

Delidia

Fantasy role playing!

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Heehee, yea, it does. Im in!

Sheryl

Fantasy role playing!

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What shall we base it on? Any ideas?

okay........I`ll start.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

Come on help me here please.
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Fantasy role playing!

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

There was a beatufull sunrise, to be seen through my window. But I didn't care. I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what was going on. I just couldn't. I didn't know where to put all of those little small peices of that enormus puzzle. My father wasn't much of a help. He is wise. The wisest I've ever met, but he was silent. I don't know, rather it's because he does not know or is it because he does not wish to share it with me. The result is the same no mather how I put it. I will leave. If he doen't want me to know, fine. But I refuse to stay if what I hear is true. I will not be given away like some good you feel like trading. I am a human being. And in all the land of Gondor there is noone that caould stop me. I feel like a stone just roled off my chest. I have made up my mind. The presure, that I've felt for almolst a moth is gone. But a certain unease crawled upon my mind. I will have to abandon my family. My loved ones. And take the risk of never seeing them again.

offtopic: this is just my suggestion. Take it or leave it. But I'm in for the forum, whatever will end up going on in here:)
... No one was born to be a slave...
... No one was born to be a master...

Sheryl

Fantasy role playing!

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

So I packed my bags and decided that I would go live with the Elves. Either in Rivendell, Mirkwood or Lothlorien. I`m not sure which one. Whatever one I pass first shall be my new home. I shall write letters to my loved ones, but I shan`t reveal my new home. I`ll have to take some of my treasures but not all of them. I want to travell light.
Let`s see. Food, drink! Can`t die. What can I take that my mother and father won`t notice has gone?

(Lovely idea LadyBlueAutomnSky. :D Let`s see how much this lovely idea forms. This could turn out to be a good story if we put our minds and imaginations to it.) :D
I love you! I love you!

I must say it with all my heart!

I love you! I love you!

I wish we weren`t apart!

You know who I am

I know who you r

I have told u this sweet sumthin

even tho u r afar!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Fantasy role playing!

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I've seen my father pack when he was going off to a trip. I remembered faintly what I is good to carry with you and what is not. But I am not shure. Some bread and water wouldn't be such a bad idea. Oh, and I can't forget my book. It is definitly the most valubale thing I have in possesion. I don't realy know why it was given to me. One afetrnoon I was playing outside of the Minas Thirith and there came a woman. I cannot say if it was of the Elves or of Men. She bore similarities to both. But every time I came to think of it, I got this strange feeling that it was something far greater and more powerfull.

Aulë

Fantasy role playing!

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Well I went in to the only elven blacksmith in Minas Tirith and said: "Excuse me my dear lord. But could you make me a sword so marvelous that those I meet in combat, they throw themselves on my sword because of it´s beauty? A sword that is very similar to Glamdring and Narsil but better?" And he said: "My lord you cannot be serious! That is impossible...It is folly to even try!" And I replied: "No my lord Legolamb, it is not folly to try but folly to say against Eldarion son of Aragorn!"
The tall elf looked at me with wonder in his eyes. He then spoke: "Damn Eldar, it´s been to long!" and then he gave me big hug! I told him that I was going to Rivendell or some other place to restore the elven refugees. I explained that I needed a sword made from a numenorean or a noldor. But then he said: "But Eldar I am not of Noldorin bloodline! I am sindar!"nn[Edited on 5/4/2003 by Aulë]
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you

Delidia

Fantasy role playing!

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

*confused* SRY! im slow. il be in when i catch up!

Aulë

Fantasy role playing!

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Eldarion tells Legolamb that he would like to seek the most cunning noldorin blacksmith in Arda! He wishes to seek: [u] Ailinaleniean[/u]

Legolamb asks Eldarion if he would mind the company of a sindar....Eldarion tells Legolamb that he would love to have some company on the way.....They then set of first to.......Osgiliath....because there is where [u] Ailinaleniean[/u] can be found!:D
So they march over to Osgiliath......and they meet him.....Eldarion gets a blade no one else could make.....It was Gurthang....the cursed sword that brought the death of Beleg, Glaurung and Turin Turambar! He grasps the sword and feels the power of this black sword run through his arm like a high voltage current!

They rest at the Dancing Mutt.......the innkeeper was an uruk-hai strangely enough......His name was Snaga....a good chap....trying to live in a world so cruel against orcs.....
Life's a piece of sheit, when you look at it

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true

You'll see its all a show, people laughin as you go

Just remember that the last laugh is on you

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Fantasy role playing!

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Offtopic: now I got lost. I don't know what in the world is happening here. I guess my english isn't all that good. And, are we all telling the story of the same person? I need some explanation please...

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”