psycos anonymous

Nilgaerien

psycos anonymous

Post#1 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:17 pm

Well, I'm not black halo or plastic squirrel, but I will gladly confess: I revel in being the most insane weirdo you'll want to meet. And I don't regret a nanosecond of it!!! I LOVE being physco!!!!!!!!!! :cyclops: My duty in life is to infect people, as long as none turn out to be as weird as me. :grin:

Nilgaerien :pixie:

crystle caves

psycos anonymous

Post#2 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:24 pm

I actually have a quota. I have to scare( or scar, whichever comes first) a sertain number of people, or my day has been compleatly waisted. I have actually made grown men( besides my daddy) cry in the middle of a public place, and this is a guy who knew me when I was still in dypers."You're like a compleatly different person EVERY DAY! I don't even want to know what your friends have to do to keep themselves SANE around you!" Clay can get a little emotional at times, and I had cought him on a bad day. :wiggle:

crystle caves

psycos anonymous

Post#3 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:07 pm

I'd like to make a confession... I am compleatly insain:however, I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minout of it. If anyone else (plastic squirel, Halo_Black) has a confession, I would be glad so see that i'm not the only one.

Nilgaerien

psycos anonymous

Post#4 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:19 pm

Wow -you too?! People have learned to take me in stride. They just accept it or use me as entertainment or join me. Say, you're American, right?? Must be our mixed blood... ;) :D Anyway, why is no one joining us?! C'mon, we know you're out there!!!! Admit your weirdness and join the club!!! Halo-Black?? Plastic Squirrel, Erbalwen?? You're killing us here. The weirdos desperately need attention before they lose all pretense of having functional brains.

crystle caves

psycos anonymous

Post#6 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:17 pm

Loni wrote me a message, and sent it via methril wasting messanger. MADD MADD HEIDI! Where are, you? I can smell abnormalty in the wind, and I know it's not mine! It smells like freedos and hard boild egges, accompanied by fresh cut spring flowers spewed across a babbling brook, with a hint of lemon. (sniff)Nilgaerien smells like Herbal Essence shampoo and some sort of...(sniff, sniff) Peaches and creme body lotion. Yummy!
Yes, All American girl, a golden Callifornian with plenty of pride in my stride. Hey it rhymes! Tee-hee! Where is eveybody? I know were not the only unstable ones in the midst....

loni

psycos anonymous

Post#7 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:38 pm

I'm here, I'm here I'm HERE!!!! I'm MAdd! MADD! MADD! MADD! MADD! MADD! :mad2: :mad2: And I'm with you! Yes, I am! I enjoy insanity as well! Do you know what I did at school today? I saw my friend coming along, so i decided to scare her, because she's not insane. I went up to a random person near her, and said "Excuse me. I love England." and she looked at me weird and ran off. I cackled an evil cackle and went back to my black cat.

Nilgaerien

psycos anonymous

Post#8 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:17 pm

Ooooo...and another one.....okay, Crystle, besides Loni and Erbalwen, do you have the queerest feeling that everyone is just letting us on??? Letting us beleive we're taking over for their personal amusement??? :grin:
Nice - a California girl. You have a red-blooded, no-sweatin' Coloradan here with an air to match her flare (another rhyme and another?? :wink: ), though Erbalwen will disagree, you watch. :D Wow - you got the Herbal Essence right and even fruit, but I'm more an apple and kiwi girl than peaches...though I loooooove peaches and cream oatmeal.

Arwen_RingBearer

psycos anonymous

Post#10 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:03 pm

I do have a real confession... I don't know how much of what i told the person i thought I loved is true, right now I find myself in a dark dark corner... I've fallen as low as ever... i can't get up, and I don't know if I really love him. But since this is a happy and funny topic... I think I am not insane, but i think I suffer of multiple personality disorder.... I think I'm an elf... but for some reason.. people around me think I am not....

Namarie,
Arwen
Estel,
Elen sila lumenn omentilmo,
Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au',
Amin mela lle.
Arenel Arwen

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”