Black Rose Forest RP

tinuviel_ithildin

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#1 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:05 pm

A forbidding forest of towering trees rises from the plains. Under the boughs very little light enters, just enough to create a dappled twilight. The sound of birds makes it's way to the ears of the silverblonde elfmaid. Upon entering she places a hand on the rapier at her hip, she creeps along listening for the sound of any life other than the birds. Her alert, silver-green eyes search the underbrush to no avail. Soon she hears the sound of running water and heads towards it, she needed to refil her water flask. A twig snaps and she whirls to face the sound.

Halo_Black

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#2 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:53 pm

Matti takes a step back, startled by the sudden movement. "Whoa, calm down lass!" He raises his hands to show he's unarmed, excluding the sword at his hip. "I didn't expect to meet anyone else here today!"

OOC: I didn't fancy being a girl for this roleplay, so I fished Matthias out of the dark corner I left him in. :cool:

icefangs

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#3 » Sat May 01, 2004 5:43 am

Icefangs sat in one of the treetops, quietly watching the two on the ground. Her large ears caught every word said, while she waited for something happen. She twirled her tail around in the air, closing her eyes. She dozed on her branch, a branch not so far from the top of the tree, though not so far from the ground.

Etharion

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#4 » Sun May 02, 2004 10:49 am

Levitating nearby, the elf mage looks at the scene below as well and smiles. (Icefangs want a avatar?)

icefangs

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#5 » Mon May 03, 2004 4:05 pm

(I drew one this weekend, and I haven't yet had the chan ce to scan it, but what did you have in mind?)

LadyFeawen

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#6 » Mon May 03, 2004 5:26 pm

My Profile:
Name: Fëanvanye
Sex: Female
Race: Half human, half elf.
Weapons: Bow 'n Arrow with Dagger.
Appearance: Long light brown hair, short height, tanned white skin, medium figure, and dark gypsey eyes.
~~
Fëavanye quietly sat in the bushes, eyes pensive and thoughtful as she sized up her new company...Knowing she wasn't the only one checking out the new wanderers for her friends were sitting up in the tree, too. Not sure if it was a time to jump to action and become known she slowly creeped up with dagger in hand, just in case..
I was born to catch dragons in their dens
And pick flowers
To tell tales and laugh away the morning
To drift and dream like a lazy stream
And walk barefoot across sunshine days.

icefangs

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#7 » Mon May 03, 2004 6:46 pm

Icefangs snapped out of her nap, glancing around her. She saw her friends, or accomplices, whichever, near her. Gazing down at the scene below her, she watched with mute curiosity the converstaion between them. She grinned to herself, thinking, It's almost time. Idly twitching her tail, she watched her companions, wondering when they will decide to strike.

Info on Icefangs:
Name: Icefangs, or Icey
Hair: A light blue, straight and wavy, cut very short
Height: about 5'6

Description: She always wears a long overcoat or cloak. She is half wolf and half elf. A long sword is strapped to her back, and many trinkets lie in the many pockets of her cloak.

Etharion

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#8 » Wed May 05, 2004 12:40 pm

info
race>elf
age>130
clothes>dark blue and brown robes
stuff>staff,longsword,backpack
looks>brown hair, smiling face, great body
He hops down and says >Hello !<.

icefangs

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#9 » Fri May 07, 2004 5:11 pm

Icey, seeing Etharion go, hops out of her tree as well. She lands lightly on the ground and smiles. "Greetings, travelers," she says, still smiling.

loni

Black Rose Forest RP

Post#10 » Fri May 07, 2004 5:44 pm

"Wait for me!" said Loni. She was a dwarf, and no good at climbing trees. She composed herself, and stood near Icefang. She was the unwanted one of their company, but always tried to please.

Name: Loni
Race: Dwarf of the Glittering Caves, daughter of Gimli
Appearance: Has a slight beard, which she tries to hide alot. Has brown hair, and looks more male than female, much to her disappointment.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”