The drow

silvaghar tel\' zaughym

The drow

Post#1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:51 am

A long time a go in the glittering caves, there was a family of the drow they look like elves but with black skin and white hair. One day they had a great fight with the dwarfs who also lived in those caves, unfortunately the dwarfs lost and the caves belong only to de Drow right now...
The matron of the drow called Silvaghar 'tel Zaughym was a very mighty wizard she is one of oldest drow there is on middle-earth and nobody will ever win of her...

Etharion

The drow

Post#2 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:53 pm

Welcome to PT!!! Hope you have a good time here. The drow eh... good story material.

arwen evenstar

The drow

Post#3 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:47 pm

Welcome to PT! This looks like it could be an interesting RPG, cya around!

icefangs

The drow

Post#4 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:47 pm

Ooh, yeah! Welcome to PT! R. A. Salvatore's writing, eh? Great stuff!!!! I just love Drizzt!

silvaghar tel\' zaughym

The drow

Post#5 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:05 am

thanks a lot i hope i would be a good RPG.. yeah R.A. Salvatore has made the story about the drow :) i dont really like Drizzt, Dinin is much cooler ;)

Etharion

The drow

Post#6 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:31 am

Well i know something about Drizzt and nothing about Dinin, but im familiar with the drow alltogether. So....shall we start this RPG? You should beter write a good begining so we can all join in Silvaghar tel' zaughym. And could you.......please chose or assign a shorter name for us to call you? This one is just to complicated. Thanks :elfbiggrin:

arwen evenstar

The drow

Post#7 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:38 am

i have no idea what the heck a drow is, but I'll get the books and join in when i figure it out.

Etharion

The drow

Post#8 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:34 pm

Arwen, a drow is a race of dark elves from some of the Dungeon&Dragons adventures. They have a cool past, starting with their rebellion for what they were banished under the earth. Because of that their skin turned dark and their hair white. They are maybe the most hated races on the world(expecialy by normal elves). They now live in great cities in the Underdark( a neverending complex of caves that stretches under the entire surface of the world) and are in constant battles with the dark dwarves, illithids(mind flayers and similar creatures) and other subterrenean races.They have a special affinity towards spiders because of their greatest and most frequent diety, Lolth. They also live with highly developed magics that they have mastered and their societies are nearly all ruled by the females ( here from the matriarch this thread maker was reffering too). Read more about D&D and youll find more great and exciting facts about the dark subterrenean race, knows as .....the Drow.
I hope thats good enough for now.

arwen evenstar

The drow

Post#9 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:58 pm

lol, thanx Ethy...and thought it was a book, oh well, thanx, i'll read up.
:D

acheron

The drow

Post#10 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:32 pm

Wow you know a lot about D&D, Eth! I want to learn how to play it!!!!! :verysad: I'd better look up some of these things too! Want to be educated I do! :wiggle:

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”