The BarbarianElf

lord bradly chsim

The BarbarianElf

Post#1 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:11 pm

Long ago a man name Maximoe a barbarian fell deeply in love with a elf name Angle Gray. They were in love deeply but there kings dont like it. So the barbarian and elf ran off together and got married. They had a son name Bradly. Who had a tattoo put on him of a beast barbarian king elf. The tattoo was to protect him from the barbarians and elves who wanted him died. That was 80 years ago. Bradly is now 26 and his father and mother was kill for the actions that take to portect him and for geting married. Bradly is now in search for the barbarian village and elf villages to see if he can kill the kings and peolpe who kill his family.

Bradly is walking by a river in the woods. He is wearing a red and black coat that gos to his knees.Under his coat he is wearing chest armor. He is carrying by his side a sword called barbarian sword. On his back he is carrying a battle axe call Dragon's soul. He is also carrying a bag fill of stuff he may need on his jourey. He has scars all over his body and his eyes are a dark red his hair is a midnight black that gos to his shoulders. He has it tied up.

Vee

The BarbarianElf

Post#2 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:32 pm

Sorry - but isn't this almost identical to your character in Treasures?

lord bradly chsim

The BarbarianElf

Post#3 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:52 pm

(yea im just telling the story. Plus on treasures thats it i dont know the rest but on this one i know the kings.)

arwen evenstar

The BarbarianElf

Post#4 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 pm

Count me in too Bradly. :) I'll post my description and stuff later...it's midnight here so I'll do it tomorrow.

lord bradly chsim

The BarbarianElf

Post#5 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:13 am

Bradly nods to the new camers.He then saids "Yall know when we get attack we get attack with power beon us knowing."

icefangs

The BarbarianElf

Post#6 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:52 pm

Hmm, sounds cool, dude! Can I join?

acheron

The BarbarianElf

Post#7 » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:42 pm

Hmmmm....a quest of revenge. Sounds coolio! Can I join? :D Here's my character:

Name: Corath
Race: Man (from the Haradwaith)
Weapons: a long staff with 2 sweeping blades at the ends, and daggers that wrap around his fingers so he can either keep them on his hand and slash at ppl, or throw them at his enemies.
Description: Tall, thin, average size face with high cheekbones. He has a little longer than shoulder-length hair and he is very dark skinned. He looks to be about 28 years old. His eyes are green-gold and he wears light black leather pants with a loose red-gold cloak. He wears no shirt and his hair is tied with a thin black rope. He has several tatoos on his chest and one on the side of his face made in the likeness of a mumakil.

Is this O.K.? I dunno what he should be doing but here he is for now. :D

lord bradly chsim

The BarbarianElf

Post#8 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:54 pm

Bradly saids of cause. Bradly begins to walk to a river in the woods. He stops and gets him a drink.

arwen evenstar

The BarbarianElf

Post#9 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:38 pm

alright, sorry i didn't post it earlier...here's my profile.
Name: Calenia
Race:elf
Weapon: whip and short sword
copper colored hair, gold-flecked green eyes, about 5'4", looks about 19-20, pale skinned

Calenia sneaks up behind Bradly and pushes him in the river, and laughs as he comes up spluttering.
"Sorry...couldn't resist"

icefangs

The BarbarianElf

Post#10 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:59 pm

Yay!

Name: (I won't tell you)
Race: Elf?
Weapon: A long, golden sword, with the name Tathelis engraved in the blade.
Appearance: Just a shadowy figure cloaked totally in black.

The figure walks quietly through the forest and hears a loud splash. It runs to the sound, straining its ears for any more sounds. When it reached the spot, it sees an elf girl laughing at a man she apparently just shoved into the water. It couldn't help itself and busted out laughing. "Hello, fellow travelers. I was wondering where you might be going," it said in an odd-sounding voice between the laughs, which sounded feminine.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”