The Quest Of A Thousand Years

galenhir

Post#1 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:08 am

In what type of world does this rp take place?
Sounds nifty though.
:orcsmilie:

adreia

Post#2 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:15 pm

A tall stranger stridesin through the door, a breeze coming in behind him. He glances about some before sitting in the corner of the inn.

Name: Asdeon (called Stomper by most)
Race: Dunadain (or Dunedain)
Homeland: Up North
Physical Appearence: Like any other Ranger, a long shaggy cloak, baggy pants with mud-covered boots, scraggly shirt.
Skills: Archery, speaking more than one language, skill with a blade, intelligent
Special Items/Weapons: A long sword, bow and some arrows
Backround/History: Grew up in the North, Asdeon lost his mother at an early age. He raised himself, and isn't a socialite. Asdeon just needs encouragement to get out and talk to people. He also never knew his dad.

Stomper glances about, and smiles to himself when his eyes fall Rue.

adreia

Post#3 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:37 pm

Stomper raises a brow, but still continues to smile.
"Thank you for the drink M'lady, but I don't believe I know why I am here, except for a place to stay for a while."

galenhir

Post#4 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:27 pm

Name: Ardae
Race: Elf (Sindar)
Homeland: Gulf of Lhûn (Mithlond | Grey Havens)
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair and grey-green eyes, she wears a coat of dark brown and tall soft brown boots.
Skills: skilled with a sword, and long blades, Ardae speaks mainly Sindarin but she is able to converse in others.
Special Items/Weapons: A sword that she calls Orodris and two long knifes.
Back round/History: Ardae was born F.A. 503 on the Isle of Balar. She has no important royalty in her blood lines, but none of that matters to much to her now. She left the Grey Havens in 3431 of the second age, following after her elder brother and infuriated by Sauron’s attack of Eriador, and consequently Mithlond. During 3440 her brother was killed and Ardae took to a life of wandering.

Ardae walked in to the prancing pony. Looking around she saw many of the local inhabitance, yet out of the masses two caught her eye. The first was a man who had the coat, boots, and eyes that could mark him as a ranger. The second was a woman that seems familiar, but in what way Ardae wasn’t sure.
Going up to the bar, she ordered ale and waited to be served.

rue auburn

Post#5 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:27 am

The only way that we can really really start is if we get some more people

rue auburn

Post#6 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:29 am

Rue saw the man starring at her, she waved him over and ordered him a drink.
''Hello sir, I think I know why you're here.''

rue auburn

Post#7 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:38 am

Name-Rue Auburn
Age-22
Race-Elven
Gender-Female
Hieght-62''
Cloths-Knee high brown boots, brown leggings under short black skirt, green elvish tunic, light traveling cloak ending at knees
Appearence- Bright green cat eyes, shoulder lenght red hair, fair skin, high cheek bones slightly pointed ears
Weapons-Broad sword called Diresong, throwing knives, short sword, daggers, whip, bow'n arrows, quarter staff.
Skills-Speaks many languages and is skilled in almost any type of combat, is also a practicer of magic.

Rue turned to the woman who had sat down and was waiting patiently,'' I don't know why but I feel I should know you.''

adreia

Post#8 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:48 am

Stomper keeps silent for a moment, studying the two ladies. Then he clears his throat and speaks up.
"Aye, an adventure I seek. It has been a while since my last. If you would have me, I'd be honored to come with you, M'lady."
He drains his mug and watches Rue.
"And have we met before? It seems like I've met you somewhere before..."

rue auburn

Post#9 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:57 am

"Thank you, I've been sitting hear for almost four hours waiting for someone willing to acompany me, would you like another ale?"
'' And you do look familiar, mabey we have met.''

galenhir

Post#10 » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:59 am

:orcsmilie: Ardae looked at the Elven-maid after she had sat down. She wasn't really sure why she even came over to this table; it felt as though she was almost pulled, though not unwillingly. Finally she said, "Be assured that the feeling is mutual, though I don't know where I would know you or how… If I'm not prying, what was is this adventure that you two are talking of?”

Sorry, I posted then deleted it.. heh, didn't see that we had more jargon on the second page.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”