Invasion of the Urak-Hai

eowiodith unadrieniel

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#1 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:22 am

OOC: I'm not sure how Elven ages compare to human, but Eowiodith would be in her late teens if she was human.

IC: Eowiodith sat on a makeshift seat in the dark forest and listened for any unusual foresty sounds such as loud rustling of leaves or ecssesive breaking of sticks and twigs. She was supposed to be watching out for orcs, who were supposedly going to be attacking sometime soon. Just recently a small group of warriors from Rivendell had gone out and spied thousands of orcs coming over from Isengard. The city was immedietly on alert, and the younger Elven warriors were set up in watches so as to warn the city of their coming. Eowiodith was nearing the end of her watch, and getting tired of sitting for so long, decided to shut her eyes for a minute.... She was jerked awake by a rustling of leaves behind her. Sliding off of the log/seat, she silently slided up against a tree and watched to see who is was before she sounded the alarm. It didn't sound like to many people, but she couldn't be too careful. The ruslting stopped and an erie silence followed.
"Eo? You there?" A voice broke the quiet. "It's me."
Eowiodith smiled. It was her one of her friends.
"Yes, it's me. Are you here to take over the watch?"
"Yes, but first have you heard or seen anything unusual?"
Eowiodith and her friend sat talking, and were so involved in their conversation that they didn't notice that there was a small rustling behind them....

Etharion

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#2 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:29 am

Another RPG? How nice. But i dont have any time now, sorry.

lord bradly chsim

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#3 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:35 am

Ill join as will
name:Hunter Chism
sex:male
race:half human half elf
desc:he wears a black cloak and he has long midnight black hair that is tied in a ponytail. He wears armor for his chest and leg. He wears gloves to. He has alot of scars all over his body. Plus his eyes are a dark red. The way he looks looks like he knows alot.
weapons:a sword and bow and arrows. Plus ever thing that he gets his hands on
background: Was born in a village called Horn Village. He was left alone for many years intell a pack of wolves came and food him and give him what he needs to live. Now he is a master hunter plus many other things.

lord bradly chsim

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#4 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:38 pm

Hunter looks at her pulling his sword. "Who are you?"

rue auburn

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#5 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:46 pm

"Hunter?...That can't be you." She looked closer.

Etharion

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#6 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:15 pm

Name:Etharion
Race:elf
Sex:male
Looks:Fair looking elf, with long,light brown hair. Clothed in heavy dark robes with a brown backpack. Wields a silver staff and a bastard sword straped to his side.
Background: How the heck are you supposed to know that?? Sorry, but im not telling.

Etharion was close by in a tree, listening at the others talking. He had just arived to Lorien from a long trip of his, somwhere up north.
It looked to him as if some of the people nearby he had meet before. He was thinking about coming out and greeting them.

rue auburn

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#7 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:16 pm

Alright Bradly this should be fun!

Rue emerges from the brush and stands facing the two people,they seemed harmless but she was always careful,bow in hand she looked at them.
"Who are you?", she asked notching an arrow.

rue auburn

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#8 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:39 pm

Rue tuned away from the others,hearing a twig snap,She scanned the forest but saw nothing,she looked back towards the other two.

rue auburn

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#9 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:04 pm

This sounds cool.I have a bunch of others but I'll still join, as a good guy
Name-Rue Auburn
Race-elven
Age-22
Gender-female
Appearence-red hair,bright green eyes,fair skin,high cheek bones,slightly pointed ears.
Clothes-forest green tunic,baggy brown leggings,soft leather boots,grey forest cloak
Weapons-broadsword called Diresong,quarter staff,throwing knives,daggers,bow'n arrows
Back ground-for years she has traveled and fought along side others for the side of good, she has recently been turned an outlaw for being accused of a number of crimes,and is now on the run.

lord bradly chsim

Invasion of the Urak-Hai

Post#10 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:03 pm

Hunter puts his sword away."Yes mit is me."

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”