Council in Rivendell

Amarië

Council in Rivendell

Post#1 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:12 am

Just a couple of questions.
Since when was Merrys background and history unknown? You should probably write 'well known'. And is Lightfoot male of female?
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

adreia

Council in Rivendell

Post#2 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:16 am

Hm that's a good point Amarie. And Lightfoot is female, her appearance and voice lead many to assume she's male though.

Amarië

Council in Rivendell

Post#3 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:52 am

Then it should say "Gender: female, but her appearance and voice lead many to assume she's male."
If the bio says the character is a male, then the character is a male.
"Don't complain under the stars

about the lack of bright spots in you life."

Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

adreia

Council in Rivendell

Post#4 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:14 am

Thank you Amarie! That was just a simple mistake =.= i don't catch onto these things fast

rue auburn

Council in Rivendell

Post#5 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:45 pm

Hmmm...sounds fun.

adreia

Council in Rivendell

Post#6 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:48 pm

This is a new thread with a basic plot: rumors are spreading around that an ill force arises in the ruins of Mordor. King Elessar eventually heard about it, and called a council to take place in Rivendell to discuss what to do about this power and who to trust. Only those who are asked to come show up.

Rules: You mustn't assume what another character will do, so wait for a reply from the character's creator. No god modes, all the normal stuff. Also, you can either create a character, or play one who already exists. I myself am doing one of each.

Name: Althea (called Lightfoot)
Race: Gondorian men
Homeland: Gondor
Gender: Female, but appearance and voice lead many to think she's male
Physical Appearence: Dressed as a Ranger of Gondor. His hair is a light brown, eyes are grey
Skills: Anything in the Ranger field
Special Items/Weapons: Bow and arrows, a small horn on his belt, along with a short sword
Backround/History: unknown

Name: Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry for short)
Race: Hobbit
Homaland: Shire
Physical Appearance: Messy red hair, mischevious blue eyes, maroon vest, white shirt, greenish pants
Skills: Fighting, smoking his pipe, drinking large amounts of ale at a time
Special Items/Weapons: His pipe, a sword
Backround/History: well-known

Lightfoot rode in on a bay horse, then dismounted, looking around. 'Finally, Rivendell,' she thought to herself with a smile. 'Glad I got called to this council.' She proceeded into the heart of Rivendell, the hood of her cloak drawn up, looking very masculine, she always mistaken as male.
Merry was looking around with a sigh. 'I wish Pippen was here,' he thought sadly. Then, he spotted a tall Ranger, of Gondor, then smirked. He ran off, following the Ranger.

Lightfoot felt something hit the back of her head. Looking on the ground behind her, she saw an apple. She growled, hand on the hilt of her sword. Merry snickered, starting to step forth. Immediately, Lightfoot pounced on him, starting to give him a beating. Merry shrieked and squirmed, but couldn't esacpe her grip.
"Help!" he helplessly called out. "Someone, please help!!!"

adreia

Council in Rivendell

Post#7 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:49 pm

Thank you thank you Rue! It would be quite fun to have you aboard. I hope that there is time for you to do it!

rue auburn

Council in Rivendell

Post#8 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:00 pm

You know what? I think I can make time now, since I'm finnaly caught up at home,oh,and sorry for leaving Pirates Of The Carribean mabey I'll come back later.

adreia

Council in Rivendell

Post#9 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:03 pm

Okay, that works! And don't worry about the pirate thread, it doesn't get much posting as it is, and so, yeah, it's no problem. That will be super to have you join this!

rue auburn

Council in Rivendell

Post#10 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:05 pm

I'm going to stay Rue if thats alright,so... do I still need to post a profile?.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”