Another story of hero's

irima-arwen

Another story of hero's

Post#1 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:45 pm

This is a made up story and charcters, though the places are from Lord of the Rings. I will start it off, and just join in as new characters. Irima-Arwen

Name-Lesenda Relaven
Race-Elf
Gender-Female
Age-202
Homeland-Rivendell
Physical apperance-very long black hair, strange white eyes,thin and very pale, tall about 6.1.
skills-skilled with a sword and a bow
weapons- an elven sword and bow, and a few elven daggers
personality-not very friendly

Lesende walked in the forest of Rivendell. Bending down to look at flowers that are coming up from the soil. Walking over to a waterfall, she looked over the edge at the rushing waters. Just standing there a minute then turning around and sat down on a stone bench ovelooking the waterfall. She pulled a book out from her cloak. She opened it up and started reading. But didn't get past 2 pages when she looked up and shut the book. How can i sit her when there are wars going on in middle-earth she thought. SHe could help somehow, even if it is just a little things, she could still help. Making up her mind she quickley shoved her book in her cloak and as fast as she could she ran back to her house.
Throwing things in her bag as quickley as she could. Finally done packing she took out ink, paper, and a quill. Writting a note to her family, not telling where she was going, but why. Placing it on her desk in a place where she new they would find it. Then she grabed her bags and weapons and went out the door. Walking to the stables she saddled up her horse, tied her bags down and got on the horse. Ride fast Quleth, she said to the horse, and kicked its sides.
Sitting on her horse, she was just about to step over and go out of rivendell, she found it harder than she thought it would be. But she told herself she had to do it, and her horse took the first steps out of the land off Rivendell. She was going to Bree.
At the door of The prancing pony, she was in Bree, she had made it. Taking a deep breath she steped in, and took a look around the place.

irima-arwen

Another story of hero's

Post#2 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:58 pm

Lesenda is wearing a black cloak that covers her fully, you can't see her face, but you can tell she is elven by the way she walks, and that she is female by the way she talks. Irima-Arwen

lord bradly chsim

Another story of hero's

Post#3 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:18 pm

I guess ill join

name:Rannek
sex:male
weapons:twin swords that he wears on his sides and a a magicly bowstick
armor:chest and leg armor and warrior glauntes
desc: He is a very tall man about 6ft 3in. He weights about 300bls. He wears a cloak that is a midnight black. He has short midnight black hair. He has dark red eyes and has a scar that gos from his left eye to his chan.

Rannek is seting outside when he sees a young elf go inside. He stands up takeing out his swords. He runs at a tree cuting it in half. It drops and two trolls jump out of the runins. He attacks them killing them in two hits. He looks around for more. Thats crazy there has to be more, thinks to himself. He puts away his swords.

Ar-Edain

Another story of hero's

Post#4 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:36 pm

I guess I'm in. As long as we keep it under five pages a day. I'm a busy man and don't have that kind of time.

Name: Kletick
Race: Man of Rohan
Weapons: Broadsword, spear, shield, bow and half full quiver.
Height: 6'5 and about 300 pounds.
Appearance: Coat of mail with leather armor leggings, linen arming clothes underneath, and a light bowl-shaped helm with a nose guard and mail coif. Hair to the base of his neck. Mountain beard. Blue eyes. Brown/blonde hair.
Personality: Good sense of humor, bad temper. (This is way to much like filling out an online dating form. Not that I've ever done that!)

I'll join the story later. like I said, I'm a busy man. Gotta keep the ohio-people in the north.

irima-arwen

Another story of hero's

Post#5 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:39 pm

Lesenda walked in to the Prancing Pony. Going up to the owner of the inn, she asked fora room and something to eat. She gave him 2 steel coins. Your room letter is 12 said the owner, go and sit down at one of the tables. She went and sat down at one of the tables near a window. Thinking to herself, she thought, what am i doing here, why did i leave, that was a stupied idea, i should just go back now. her thoughts where interupted when a bar maid came over and asked what she wanted. WIne please said Lesenda. Ok, any thing else asked the bar maid. No, said Lesenda. She watched the bar maid walk away. Going back to her thoughts she wondered if she should go back.

adreia

Another story of hero's

Post#6 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:41 pm

Might as well count me in too =)

Name: Althea (called Lightfoot)
Race: Gondorian men
Homeland: Gondor
Gender: Female, but appearance and voice lead many to think she's male
Physical Appearence: Dressed as a Ranger of Gondor. Her hair is a light brown, eyes are grey
Skills: Anything in the Ranger field
Special Items/Weapons: Bow and arrows, a small horn on his belt, along with a short sword
Backround/History: unknown

Lightfoot entered the inn slowly. She immediately took out her pipe, sitting in the corner next to the fireplace. She blended into her surroundings very well...

rue auburn

Another story of hero's

Post#7 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:52 pm

Oh cool,can I join?

Name-Aspen Boh
Age-22
Gender-Female
Race-Elven Druid
Description-Dark brown hair,green eyes,pale skin,typical elven features
Weapons-Sword,bow'n arrows,throwing knives,quarter staff
Clothing-Grey elven garb under large grey robe

Aspen moved from her corner in the room to a seat at the bar,ordering wine she then looked around at the other customers.

adreia

Another story of hero's

Post#8 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:09 pm

Lightfoot glanced around slightly, keeping her pipes by her lips. Good. Others were here, more than likely for different reasons, but some seemed to know about how to help the wars...The embers in the fire glowed, reflecting her eyes a bit..

lord bradly chsim

Another story of hero's

Post#9 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:26 pm

Rannek walk into the bar/inn. He look around at the others. He lowers his hood and hears the bar owner ask,"How may i help you sir?" He walks to the bar owner then says,"May i please have a glass of ale?" The bar owner heads him to teh glass of ale. Rannek gos over to a table by a window and then sets down. He drinks his ale. He looks around again the thinks to himself,"To bad that this place is going to be in a battle later it sames so peaceful."

arwen evenstar

Another story of hero's

Post#10 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:53 am

Count me in as well. :elfbiggrin: I'll post later on
Name: Alatáriël Nólatári
Race: half-elven, female
Weapons: two shortswords and various daggers hidden on her person.
Description: wavy reddish-brown hair that falls to her lower back, usually tied back. 5'7"ish. Is dressed in dark greens and greys. She is very limber and can move very quickly when she wants to. can't think of anything else...oh, history is unknown.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”