Ruby Inn

hooded rider

Ruby Inn

Post#1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:33 am

Rawl sits alone in the corner with a drink in hand.
He is a tall fellow and carries with him, a whip and a belt of daggers.
His cloak falls down to his ankles but underneath reveals a bloodstained shirt and green pants.
He appears to be about 21 but the dirt on his face and the years of war have kept his real age a secret.
He is 17.

"Excuse me, barkeeper?"

adreia

Ruby Inn

Post#2 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:19 pm

Another person slipped through the door, draped in a black cloak, sitting in the corner. She looked around quietly.

Name: Syeria
Race: Elf
Homeland: Lothlorien
Physical Appearence: A black-haired elf, with a few silver streaks, violet eyes, slightly tanned skin
Skills: A dark magic pupil, she is coming along well in the dark arts, and is also an excellent huntress
Special Items/Weapons: A rapier, several knives and daggers, a black stallion named Phoenix
Background/History: Unknown

rue auburn

Ruby Inn

Post#3 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:34 pm

Del looked up to the newcomer, "Can I get you anything?" She asked drying a mug and sitting down on a stool.

Hey Hoodie, is there any story we should be following?

hooded rider

Ruby Inn

Post#4 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:18 am

"Yes, may I have another one of these? Im not sure what it was but it sure was good." He asked holding up the mug.

no Rue, we'll make it up as we go

hooded rider

Ruby Inn

Post#5 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:29 am

"Just the way I like it ma'm! Can I also get a room here? I'm very tired from my travels"

rue auburn

Ruby Inn

Post#6 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:31 am

"Yes, of course, they're upstairs" Del slid the drink down the counter and turned back to continue cleaning glasses.

hooded rider

Ruby Inn

Post#7 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:35 am

May I go up and pick one? Any one? Rawl asks clearly amused.

rue auburn

Ruby Inn

Post#8 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:40 am

Del glanced over her shoulder again, "Yes,any one, although I suggest one farther down the hall, it's quieter".

(Hoodie, no one line posts)

hooded rider

Ruby Inn

Post#9 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:48 am

says who?

"Yes thank you.
But my horse is outside and I prefer to sleep in the stables if I may?
He is my dearest friend named Ember and I can not leave him for long.
If you could just show me to the stables or barn and if you have a loft I could sleep in then I'll be to bed."

rue auburn

Ruby Inn

Post#10 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:54 am

"The barns outside and around the corner, theres no loft, but you can sleep in a spare stall". As Del was talking she climbed up on a stool and began placing mugs and glasses back on the shelf. "You're welcome to come inside should you need anything", she turned back and grabbed another glass.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”