The Crouching Hobbit Inn

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#1 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:53 am

Hello weary traveler I am Iesseus Reyndous care to have a drink? or maybe you'd like some fine pipeweed.Weve got plenty of rooms here so stay as long as you want.Friday night is karaoke night so come and sing with me.If you would like to learn more about me you can post a message here and Ill tell you :evil:

celebriannenharma

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#2 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:38 am

Suddenly, a chubby little Hobbit burst through the door. "Afternoon, gents!" he called to the two at the bar. "The names Bogeffor, and I'm new in town. How about a drink?" he said now approaching the bar for himself. "What have you got for pints of ale?" he asked the bartender.

Name: Bogeffor
Appearance: about 3'5"; chubby; sandy, dirty blond hair; wearing a bright green vest over a white dressshirt , which is rolled up to his elbows, with a pair of brown trousers that came to his mid-shins; sticking out of the pocket of the left side of his vest is a long pipe, and on his right, a package of fine pipeweed.

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#3 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:25 am

Weve got the finest ale here at the Crouching Hobbit the first drinks on me :)

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#4 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:39 am

The bartender was a cheery fellow named Iesseus Reyndous he was standing on the bar singing karaoke and everyone was clapping and laughing.

Name:Iesseus Reyndous
Race:Man:Dunedain
Sex:Male
Currently living in:Osgiliath
Height:6'0
Description:A young brave warrior and bartender.He inherited the Crouching Hobbit Inn after his father Reagous Reyndous died courageously fighting off orcs near osgiliath.He hasBlond hair mixed with black hair.His weapons are the sword his father gave him and a long bow.He will do anything for his friends and family.He never gives up.He is very recognizable with his black armor and long hair.When he works in the bar he wears black leather pant and a White short-sleeve shirt under a leather vest.

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#5 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:40 am

sorry about the smiley face in the description its supposed to be Dunedain

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#6 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:32 pm

"1 ale comin up my lady"shouted Iesseus with a grin on his face.He had to shout because some drunk hobbits were singin a song on the mics that was so loud people were covering their ears in agony.

add me to your buddy list

rue auburn

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#7 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:35 pm

I can't find your name on it.

iesseus reyndous

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#8 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:36 pm

go to chat

rue auburn

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#9 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:53 pm

Not working, try here: (RP War I told you guys about)

http://s10.invisionfree.com/RP_War/index.php?act=idx duel of wits...

We can't keep doing OOC's

celebriannenharma

The Crouching Hobbit Inn

Post#10 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:16 pm

"Thanks, mate!" said Bogeffor with a smile to the bartender. "You run a fine place, here! You know, I've traveled miles around and not found a place like this in weeks!" He took a gulp of his ale, "You have fine drinks, too!" the jolly fellow laughed. Bogeffor turned, found a seat at a nearby table, and sat alone listening to the music happily while he tapped his big, hairy feet. This was truly the place for him...

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”