The battle of Greengul

iesseus reyndous

The battle of Greengul

Post#1 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:22 pm

Psydous was sittig on a hill looking down at Greengul.He had used a spell to make himself invisible."Hmm.I have to get in there."he said to himself.

robbin\' wood

The battle of Greengul

Post#2 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:58 pm

i will join in and try to be evil :P:

Another human follows loridian. It may be hard to get in but if the need be i can call on many forces to help us in the conquest. For now you may call me bane.

Name:trying to come up with the name of an evil mercenary leader. but for know it is bane.
proffesion: wizard of power, and swordsman. and leader of a giant mercenary band known for spreading terror throughout the land. called black death.
clothing all black. pants, shirt and boots and cape.
look: many scars and long black hair eyes give away that he is pure evil.

rue auburn

The battle of Greengul

Post#3 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:18 pm

Yay, I've never seen your evil version! :elfbiggrin:

Loridian turned around and grinned, "Well, this is quite a little group here, isn't it? Let's just hope it works to our advantage". She took a step back and sat down on a rock, waiting for the next motion.

haldir_lorienwarrior

The battle of Greengul

Post#4 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:04 am

yeah I would be a good guy, if u need one.

Etharion

The battle of Greengul

Post#5 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:22 am

Etharion as he looked down from the city walls. He was looking at a couple of figures outside the city, a man and woman, through his special lenses. He was hired for his spellcasting abillities by the city rulers, and naturally he was staking out for any odd unauthorized magic close to the city. Now that he saw it himself, he sent a crow to the city lords. After that he returned to follow the figures progress through his lenses of True seeing.

Name: Etharion
Race: elf
Sex: male
Looks: long white robes with a golden colored vest. Long light brown hair, prominent ears and a satisfied smile on his face. A silver staff, with a golden sun symbol at the top.
Background: A mage lord, with a rich past, seeking to thwart evil where ever he finds it. Curently employed by the lords of Greengul.

rue auburn

The battle of Greengul

Post#6 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:59 am

"Won't be too hard", said a voice behind him. A girl walked up and blew a handfull of powder into the air, as it fell over him, he soon became slightly visible. "You can't hide long if someone wants to find you", She said quietly, crossing her arms, "And you can't get in there alone.

rue auburn

The battle of Greengul

Post#7 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:47 am

Loridian stood and looked up at the walls, frowning. She then began weaving her hands in a small circle, and quickly sent a spell forward to the top of the wall, where it came in contact with the lenses watching them. As they went dark, she sat back down for a moment and turned to Bane, "They can't see him", she pointed to the semi-visible figure, "But we're being watched".

gibbon

The battle of Greengul

Post#8 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:02 pm

I think ill join now

Name: Belegore
Race:Elf
Apearance: Short blond hair, Blue Eyes, Very handsome, Wears a breastplate with the symbol of the lords of the city on, the red dragon. Also has a small maroon tunic.
Weapons: Long broadsword (which he never lets go of), small ceremonial dagger (ruby studded,diamond tip), longbow
Skills: Brilliant swordsman

robbin\' wood

The battle of Greengul

Post#9 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:06 pm

gibbon i take it you are good...

Yes i have noticed said bane as he quickly turns his back and casts a spell to make them invisible to magic and the naked eye. now we can talk and be heard but not be seen says bane as he casts another spell, and now we cant be heard either by them. so what are the plans gonna be... i think we should come from not 1, but 2 no no 3 nope wont work 4 no i got it 5 we should come from 5 different directions when we attack.

iesseus reyndous

The battle of Greengul

Post#10 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:22 am

Psydous got up from where he was sitting.He turned away from the city and said,"Follow me.Were going to go to a secret area I know of.We can stay there until we penetrate the city walls."He started to walk away and then he stopped.He waved his hand and chanted,"Azarath Hycos Metro Kikars!"Suddenly the ground lifted up and Revealed an elevator like thing.Psydous got onto it and said,"Well are you guys comin?"

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”