The Amroth Inn

ranelera

The Amroth Inn

Post#1 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:01 pm

"OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!! THATS MY FINGER ICEY!!!!!!!!!!" Rane screamed. She sat down by the broken window sucking her finger giving a glaring look to Icefangs. If looks could kill, she would difinately be dead. Rane had no idea what she was getting herself into opening this run down building as an Inn. Icefangs had basically pushed her into the idea, but it was starting to warm up on her. " Maybe this was bad idea."

icefangs

The Amroth Inn

Post#2 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:35 pm

Ice coverd her face with her hands, throwing mock shield against Rane's glare. "Don't hurt meh...." she said softly and walked around to sit on a table near the window. "Aw, come on, fixing up this inn was a good idea! Sure, the roof had a few holes, the windows were broken, there two missing doors, and not to mention the rodent problem, but we fixed all that stuff, except for the windows. Tell ya what, you sit down and suck on your finger and I'll fix this window?" Ice said, leaning back on the table, crossing her arms behind her head, and laying on them.

ranelera

The Amroth Inn

Post#3 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:43 pm

Rane, looking at the drucken Irish man in awe, just sat there, until Ice's insult knocked her into reality."Your treating me like a child! I dont need your sympathy! I'll tend to this drunken irishman while you fix the window." Rane spun around smacking Ice for the comment, and looked down to find the chimney sweep lying on the floor." Do you need anything? Another brew? Some cake? I think all of us know you need a good washing." Rane said, snickering. She walked up to the cupboard and grabs three sesame cakes and the supplies to make tea."Sam, since you are so at home, why don't you help ice with the window, and once you have sobered up, we can discuss just exactly why you are here."

cloveress

The Amroth Inn

Post#4 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:12 am

"Hey hey people, what's all the fighting here about?" the Cloveress had just arrived. She was a nice woman who lived right next to this inn. And she was thinking of checking out this new inn, when she saw a drunken Irishman, and two women fighting over what seemed to be a windowpane. Oh great, look at my new neighbors now...

ranelera

The Amroth Inn

Post#5 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:26 am

"This isn't the first impression that I was hoping to make, sorry. Do you have any idea of who this drunken man is on our floor??" Rane nudged Sam with her foot." If you'd like to stay a while, I was just about to make tea." Rane turns around, but notices something strange on the table. Its a letter addressed to Ranewen Leralonde, Rane's full name. " What is this Ice?"
OCC, maybe this weird letter can get things started

icefangs

The Amroth Inn

Post#6 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:21 am

Ice sat up rubbing her head sitting with her legs crossed indian-style on the table. "Are we sure this guy's drunk?" she asked glancing down at him. As the newest arrival, a young woman, walks in, Ice smiles at her and hops off the table, walking forwards and holding out her hand. "Tis a pleasure to meet thee, my friend. I am Icefangs, but you may call me Icey," she says lightly.
As Rane speaks, Ice turns her head, one of her grey wolf ears cocked to the side, and looks at her. "What's what, Rane?" she asks.

ranelera

The Amroth Inn

Post#7 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:40 pm

"This letter, did you place it here on the table?" Rane took the mysterious letter and turned it over to open it. When she noticed what was on the envelope she dropped it. "O my! It can't be!" It was sealed with a green "R" , which means it was from her sister, who she had believed to be dead since many months ago. Rane knew that something was strange about her sisters death because when she was informed of the inccident, no one had any idea of how she had died. She lived in another dwelling of the elves, and they had been separated since they were in their preteens. " How can this be possible? What kind of joke is this?"

rue auburn

The Amroth Inn

Post#8 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:18 pm

An elf poked her head through the broken window and smiled, "Well, you won't know what kind of joke it is unless you open it, will you?" She brought herself up to sit in the frame and twisted her finger through a lock of blood colored hair. "I don't think looking at it is gonna do anything", Rue stated, gesturing to the envolope with her free hand.

cloveress

The Amroth Inn

Post#9 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:48 am

The Cloveress had noticed something wrong with Rane. Her face was wearing an odd expression. "What's the matter, young lady? " She walked over to Rane, who was holding the letter, almost tripping over Sam, who was wearing an annoyed expression. "Oops, sorry, laddie. Didn't mean to trip over you." She winked at Sam before gazing concernedly back at Rane.

icefangs

The Amroth Inn

Post#10 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:00 am

Do we know each other in this, Rue?

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”