lets play...

elrose

lets play...

Post#1 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:57 pm

jus for laughs, lets have some fun!

do wotever. be whoever. be yourself, be a donkey.

*puts on Superman costume*
to infiniti, and beyond!

icefangs

lets play...

Post#2 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:10 am

*coolios*

I walk in the thread dressed as a court jester, and promptly begin digging a hole in the floor with my three-pointed hat.

ranelera

lets play...

Post#3 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:39 pm

Rane walks into the thread wearing her neighbors curtain as the outcome of a horrible cheese melting accident. She swiftly walks over to the bowl filled with hawaiian punch, takes a cup, and spikes it with some bottle pulled out of some makeshift convenient pocket in the curtain.

virumor

lets play...

Post#4 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:09 pm

So where exactly is the fun?
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

laurelome

lets play...

Post#5 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:38 pm

Laure putters through the thread as a pink penguin. 'Rrrrrrrrawk' *flap*

ranelera

lets play...

Post#6 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:18 am

Rane , After taking a very large gulp of her punch, Walks over to Icey, grabs her head from the ground, and says to her, "WATCH THIS!" She then snaps her fingers and the curtain transforms into a beautiful white dress with silver embelishments, and The red hooded cloak that Rane received from Icey as a birthday present appears on her shoulders. Her Hair was instantly untangled and her hair was in its natural state."How as that??"

Loss

lets play...

Post#7 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:09 pm

Hearing the commotion, Lord Loss (that's me) stops his Minstrel (will someone be my minstrel???) from clacking two coconuts together (to make a horsey sound) and slows his trotting and dismounting of his 'horse' he bursts into the thread with an unmentionable word, which is unmentionable so i cant say it he said 'NEH!!!' and removed the black cloak form his head and taps Rane on the shoulder and says' What on Middle-Earth is going on here? a ball perhaps?'

D-Rob

lets play...

Post#8 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:00 pm

D-Rob checks for onlookers, and upon seeing none, begins to brake out beautiful ballerina moves while listening to Wolfgang. This particular post, however, escaped his gaze...

laurelome

lets play...

Post#9 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:29 pm

Laure makes another cameo, this time as a green stork. *Kakakrrrrr*
but, oop! and she tumbles noisily into the punch bowl, and stilts off pink and wetly.

elrose

lets play...

Post#10 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:49 pm

we need some music!
*puts on bob dylann*
hmmm...we could use some water to. like a water fight....
*starts filling up water baloons*

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”