Return Of Sauron

grondmaster

Return Of Sauron

Post#1 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:53 pm

I have added this post only to ensure its date shows up on the main menu, which some initial threads have not done.

Feel free to play this game.
'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

Return Of Sauron

Post#2 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks Grondy! :)

I'm in as a soldier of Gondor! What is the story line? Is it a free for all or scripted by you?
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

The Cheesey

Return Of Sauron

Post#3 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm

mainly free for all. who cares as long as someone some how brings back Sauron, :moderator: :orcthumbs:

The Cheesey

Return Of Sauron

Post#4 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:07 pm

7 months After RotK

The Mouth of Sauron had not fully succumbed to the ring, and luckily survived the battle of the Black Gate and the Destruction of the Ring. Because the Uruk Hai were forged by Saruman, they also survived, They headed back to the Crack of Doom with the Evil Elf Mage Serpis, and Diamonds and Metals stolen from Dwarven Mines.

As soon as they arrived at Mount Doom, they ran to the crack, avoiding the lava and smoke, and began to Forge a new Ring of Power. The 40 Uruk Hai soldiers guarded the mountain while their commanders, Serpis and the Mouth of Sauron began to forge The Ring.

Aragorn ordered for this to stop Intermediately, and Sent 20 of his best Warriors to kill the Mouth of Sauron and stop the creation of the New Ring of Power.

Needs Good and Evil Players (about 5 of each, so we can have a few red shirts)

Me = Mouth of Sauron

The Cheesey

Return Of Sauron

Post#5 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:21 pm

The Mouth of Sauron, throws the hammer at Serpis, and runs to the cave entrance, 15-20 mounted eagles, 2 days away, but heading at a fast speed. Serpis begins Chanting, and the Chief of the Uruk Hai begins to tie a rope onto a nearby rock, and the other side to himself, one of his guards grabs it. He picks up a large metal bucket with a heatproof handle, and jumps off the ledge, the Magma starts to glow from Serpis's chanting, and the Mouth of Sauron finished the mold.

Thorin Oakenshield

Return Of Sauron

Post#6 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 am

Anardil Captain of Gondor set out from Minas Tirith with a small company of 100 men. He was ordered to reckon the wastelands of Gondor and prevent any escape of any creatures there before he would be relieved by a stronger force. The King Elessar was taking no chances against this threat.

The Outer Walls of Minas Tirith, 3 hours after Sunrise
The soldiers who were on duty on the walls and a handful of people were waiving goodbye to the soldiers. The errand of that company was kept secret as there was no wish by the Lord and his counselors to create any panic among the people

"Company move!," Anardil shouted. "We must be within 10 miles from osgilliath by Night fall!"

The ranks of men began to move. All were on foot because it had been judged that horses would not be able to endure the eerie and hostile environment of Mordor

The Cheesey

Return Of Sauron

Post#7 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm

The Scouts on the Eagles Landed within a 100 meters of Orodruin, and their captain flew upwards with his bow, and quickly began shooting the guards of the cave, but with in seconds an arrow smashed into his eagle, he fell to his death.

The Mouth of Sauron watched Serpis pour the metal into the mold while chanting, and the Uruk Hai leader and his 3 guards heard a scream, and a arrow flew into the cave, looking like it was an accidental shot fired when they had hit the leader of the scouting group while he was reloading.
'Wazt! Take your men to Barad-Dûr, Wait at the gates, we shall resurrect Sauron from his tower, Serpis, Take the mold to dry in his towers, I'll kill the soldiers.' The Mouth Ordered at the Uruk-Hai leader and his minions.

Thorin Oakenshield

Return Of Sauron

Post#8 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Dusk - About 7 miles away from Osgilliath
"Company Halt," Anardil shouted. "We shall camp over there by those thickets."

"Beren," he said signaling to his captain. "Take 5 men and do a reconnaissance of the area in a radius of half a mile from our camp. If you find any danger use your horn. Be back in an hour or so."

In the mean while the men were busy setting up a camp. Tents were quickly set up and sentinels were posted around the camp. Most of the men went to rest.

An hour after sunset
The scout party returned. The four soldiers went to rest while Beren headed for his Captain's tent. Entering the tent he spoke,
"We have found no living things in the vicinity Captain. Everywhere is eerily quite and it seems that Mordor is growing darker and darker."

Anardil acknowledged his second in command report's in silence.
"You did well Beren. Tell the men to be ready one hour after sunrise tomorrow. We shall depart rapidly as your tidings seem grave to me. And get some rest too. I deem that we shall soon be needing all of our strength."

Anardil laid pondering these tidings for a while and fell asleep soon after.

Sunrise Next Morning
The Camp was busy. The men were packing their belonging and getting ready to move. Suddenly a scout came running to Anardil.

"Captain, we have sighted a horsemen running hard towards this place coming from Osgilliath"
"Take two men with you and stop him as soon as you can and bring him to me," Anardil said

In a few minutes the guard came back with a men in the Livery of the Tower of Guard.
"My Lord," he said. "I bring urgent word from the King Elessar. He bids you make haste and reach within sight of the ruined Black Gates and hold it until reinforced."

"The battalion which is quartered at Cair Andros has been ordered to meet you there where you will take command of it."

"Thank you," Anardil said and calling Beren gave him the gist of the message.
Soon the company was on the march again.

Anardil who was in the rear said to himself:
"What could have happened for the Battalion of Cair Andros to be ordered to meet us. It is more than 1000 men strong. Can it be that the King has seen something through his seeing stone?"

leelee

Return Of Sauron

Post#9 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm

The mouth of Sauron, shiver, shake. I have a tummy ache.
Being an elf I should be full of confidence, ready for the challenge. But for some reason I am weary of Sauron and his dirty ugly, vile MOUTH.
But Hurray for Thorin. YOu go boy!

Thorin Oakenshield

Return Of Sauron

Post#10 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm surprised you even read my long post Leelee. :orcgin: If you dont want to participate you could always ask Aragorn to let you have a peep in his Palantir ;)

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”