The Khazad-dumish Inn.. Please watch your head coming through the door.

loni

Post#1021 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:50 pm

LIttle Loni dwarf, quite sober again, is getting suspicious of AR-ediain 47. You know what you do when you feel suspicious? Drink a million beers to get unsupicious!!!!

"GIZZA BEER!!!"

ulmo lord of waters

Post#1022 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:20 pm

"I can beat that!" said Ham to Eruwen. He grabbed the darts from Sauron's face and went back to where he was standing. He took a large gulp....and then a second gulp....and thena third of his ale, finishing it off. He burped loudly and it shook the nearby tables. Dizziness was beginning to take hold on his head, and his eyes began to go lazy. "Yeah, I'll beat ya!" He threw one of the claws at the face, or what seemed to be Sauron's face. He really couldn't tell now, his vision was so blurred. It had only been a few mugs. The next one he threw at the same target, but it stuck in the wall a few feet from the target. The next claw was aimed at Sauron's face once again, but it instead embedded into a large blurry person that screamed at the pain of a dragon claw in his/her body. "Uh-oh." I think I need to get out of here for a little bit. Maybe I'll hide in the restroom." He quickly bade Eruwen farewell and hid in the restroom, passing out on the floor.

eva lilith

Post#1023 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:00 am

Eva jumped backward and narrowly avoided being hit by a stray dart from the dragonclaw darts game, which flew past her and grazed a customer. Unfortunately, she was still holding her tray with bowls of soup on it, so when she stepped back quickly and stumbled over a chair, barley beef soup with carrots, onions, and a fair amount of garlic went flying into the air and landed all over Eva and several of the taverns patrons...

loni

Post#1024 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:38 pm

Which gave the dwarf a lovely opportunity to go steal some ale.

"ROLL OUT THE BARREL!!!!" she began to sing. If you could call it singing.

"WHILE THE GANGS ALL HERE!!!

finaille nailo

Post#1025 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:09 pm

A fairly timid half-elf decides to walk through the door in the middle of everything. Her mouth drops open when she sees another elf on the floor, covered in soup, and a dwarf singing (and very drunk).

"What's going on?" the half-elf asks curiously. She gives the elf on the floor a strange look. "Eva, is that you?"

eva lilith

Post#1026 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:15 pm

Eva shakes soup out of her hair and hears a familiar voice.
"Fin?"

finaille nailo

Post#1027 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:18 pm

Finaille tries not to laugh once she finds the humor in the situation.

"So Eva, when you told me you got a job... I didn't imagine you on the floor with soup all over you. What kind of job are you working?"

eva lilith

Post#1028 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:21 pm

"I'm the part time cook here. I didn't expect to see you here at the Khazad-Dumish Inn! If you want a drink you have to sing, though... and sorry about the dwarf, it is probably best to ignore her as she rarely stays concious for long, although she's been better about that lately..."

finaille nailo

Post#1029 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:31 pm

Finaille swallows.

"I have to sing now?" Gee... what could I sing?

you don't remember me but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
and dream i do...

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

have you forgotten all i know
and all we had?
you saw me mourning my love for you
and touched my hand
i knew you loved me then

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

i look in the mirror and see your face
if i look deep enough
so many things inside that are just like you
are taking over

It was a depressing song the young half-elf had known since a child. She blushes.

"Well, do you suppose I could have a drink? And a job... that is why I came here... since my best friend works here as well..." She smiles shyly.

eruwen

Post#1030 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:13 pm

Eruwen looked around her and wondered what was going on with all the dwarves passing out. It reminded her of Mirkwood in happier times and all the wine that went around there. She laughed when she remembered the time she and her best friend had been so drunk that they turned Thranduil's main hall into a mud pit. Don’t ask how and why, but they thought it would be fun and funny to say the least. Thranduil, of course, didn’t find it as amusing as the rest of the elves once he sobered up a bit. But, that was at a time when Thranduil and all the other elves of the Mirkwood realm would speak to Eruwen.

She put down the dragon-claw darts and went to find, Laurel, who had walked away from the dart game so somberly…

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”