The Khazad-dumish Inn.. Please watch your head coming through the door.

grondmaster

Post#921 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:46 pm

"Excuse me Lady Eruwen," whispered Grondy from under a table near the door as she approached, "but before you exterminate any of Amarie's stock, please make sure she needs your help. I'd hate to think a minor misunderstanding caused her financial hardship. Besides, I think she likes you," he concluded with a wink.
'Share and enjoy'

rhapsody

Post#922 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:52 am

Rhapsody listened to all the strange tales about creatures and wondered where the ranger Lightfoot was stationed before. Surely she was not around from her area she recently patrolled. Satisfied with her dark and gloomy corner she leaned back and enjoyed all the tales that were told to those who were willing to listen.

eruwen

Post#923 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:31 pm

Eruwen leaned in to listen to the Master of the Inn. "Don't worry, sir," she said as she placed a hand softly on his shoulder. "I certainly would never kill any of Amärie’s animals...or, uh, livestock... without her express permission." She glanced toward the door, which now seemed to breathe on its own. "I'm just planning on taking a little peek outside to make sure everyone is okay. After all, there does seem to be quite the ruckus outside. Thanks for the warning though." And with that she straightened up and slowly opened the door just a crack, just enough to see what was taking place outside.

adreia

Post#924 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:15 pm

Lightfoot looked around boredly. She glanced to Rhapsody for a moment, then looked outside. She missed Gondor so much...everything about it. She sighed some and rubbed her forehead lightly.

Túrin Turambar

Post#925 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:17 pm

ok go back a page and look closely at he last 3 posts (not including mine) and tell me if i'm losing my mind...

lord_aragorn86

Post#926 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:05 am

Turin, if you are talking about the discontinuity in the posts from the previous storyline, chill, its a RPG and in an RPG you write about your character only. So sadly, it doesn't turn out to be a smooth story. And that's why I don't like RPG's!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Amarië

Post#927 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:12 am

RPGs are usually all about oh I am such a super hero with eyes that look like the sea seen from the moon with drops of liquid moon beams. This is just for fun and sillyness. You should try and read more pages of this thread to get the feel of it, and if you are lucky you will find a post or two of Halo Black. She is hybernating in the ceiling somewhere I belive. This tread is great. Sing a song and have a drink. :)

After a lot of noise and flashes of light, things calm down and a black figure comes walking. As it comes closer you can see that it is a slightly burned Amarie coverd in soot and ash. She strolls past Eruwen, nods a hello and finds Grondy still hiding under the table. "Excuse me master dwarf. No need to hide anymore. Balrog is sleeping quietly, he only needed to burp a little. A little loud perhaps. But now I am making black footprints on Laurels clean floors, could you arrange a bath for me perhaps? I would have used the water spirits, but they had to do their best to keep the stables and wagon and, well everything, from going up in flames, they are quite tired now."

Then she scans the room for her brother and points her finger at him as only a commanding big sister can. "And YOU are going to round up the wargs and the unicorns again. NOW!" Then she sighs. "Brothers..."
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

eruwen

Post#928 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:41 am

Eruwen looked at Amarië with amazement and coughed a bit as the soot floated off of Amarië and into her own face. She slid her sword back into its scabbard and actually found herself laughing at the whole situation, something she had not done for quite sometime. She had never seen anything like it. She shook her head and made her way back to the table at which Lightfoot was sat. "Well, that was quite interesting. Was it not?" She asked for another round of drinks for herself and Lightfoot. "Where are you from, Lady Lightfoot?" she asked as she bit into a Watcher Ring, felt a great burden lifting, and actually began to enjoy herself and the characters around her.

grondmaster

Post#929 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:14 pm

"Aye Amarië, you may use one of our private washrooms. Just ask the dragonkin to heat some water for you and after she leaves, be sure to bar the door so you don't embarass any wandering inebriates. :elfwink: Bubbley bath, soap, scrapers, oils, and towels can be found on the stand beside the tub. If you want to use our sauna, it is across the hall from the washrooms, but you will have to ask the dragonkin to heat the stones for you.

If you desire a drink while in the sauna, ring the bell and Laurel will knock and serve you through the small window box which acts as a steam-lock (similar to those that will have been designed for spaceship air-locks—I got the idea from Eärendil's Vingilot.)"
'Share and enjoy'

lord_aragorn86

Post#930 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:28 am

Don't wonder about the disappearance of Amarie's oh-not-so-"little" brother. I had a cameo role in this RPG. Enjoy!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”