Travel to the stars

MelliotSandybanks

Travel to the stars

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

wow, K that is good. Too good, i can't compete.
uuuummmm

ok, i am gonna try to add to the story, I hope i don't mess it up. I am not as articulate as you are. In this thread Mellie is not a hobbit, she is human.

Mellie, walks outside with a cup of herbal tea that has a hint of strawberries in it. Mellie is rather short for a human, only about 5'2', with long blond hair, and green eyes. She is wearing a long green skirt that matches her eyes, and a cream colored blouse with green ribbons laced through the neck and sleeves. Her hair is tied back with a green ribbon that is identical to the ones in her blousse. She also has a long green sash about her waist hiding a pouch that has her gold and silver in it, as well as some other more precious items. She also has daggers carefully hidden within easy reach. When she steps out on to the deck she takes a deep breath and smells the wonderful scent of the the flowers, and wonders when the next time will be that she can enjoy such a beautiful morning. Then she spies k sitting above her in the willow tree. Well must her contact, and thinks to herself, so much for my last relaxing cup of tea. Mellie decides to get this thing started and climbs the tree and begins talking to K.

Keeper*of*the*stars

Travel to the stars

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

K smiled at mellie.

Good morning. This is a rather lovely morning isn't.
[u]Yes mellie replayed in a sing songy voice. [/u]

K took a sip of her tea a laid back in her chair. Mellie waiching her. She was a pretty girl. Not like k. SHe seemed more of a doll and not one who could threaten. K eyed her and then began to speak.

I was suppost to meet some one here but they have not come. Are you interrested in travling or any such things of that sort. For if you are then you may come with me. I'm looking for people to help me on a quest. I will be straight with you. I'm saurons daught. I chose a path in the light. Mordor is no longer a threat put Now I wont back what is mine. Mordor was my home and I wish to return to it but bring splender and beauty with me. I need brave souls that will accompany me on this journy.

K took another sip after that mouth full of words and waiched as mellie tryed to swollow what was just said.nn[Edited on 14/10/2002 by Valedhelgwath]

Halo_Black

Travel to the stars

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Halo slouched under a nearby tree, leaning against the trunk. Sipping a mug of green tea, the half-orc watched Mellie and K. She shivered with fear and growled softly when the name Sauron was mentioned, but her ears soon pricked up when K started talking about something that sounded suspisiously like an adventure or quest of some kind. Halo liked adventures, she'd been on quite a few. But the closest she'd come to an quest was when she'd had to search her older brothers room to find her sword!
But her curiosity was raised now, Halo lent forward slightly to listen in. Maybe if the women were nice enough they'd let her tag along with them...

MelliotSandybanks

Travel to the stars

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Mellie listens to what K has to say. She is not surprised. Mellie tells K that she will help her on her quest, but they will need someone else to help them out. That is when she notices Halo sitting there. They approach Halo carefully.

Orimono_Shujin

Travel to the stars

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Orimono Shujin The Traveling Bartender Walk Along the road onto the scene, his mysteriously roomy backpack jangleing a little from the bartender supplys. A little mouse name trieze is his only companion on his travels. Trieze now sleeps in his coat pocket. Whistling a strange tune he proceded to pass the Main People to see if he can scrounge up som business.... :cool:

Halo_Black

Travel to the stars

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

:orcgin: Halo spots Mellie and K walking towards her and resists the temptation to grin at them, a mouthful of nasty sharp pointy teeth is probaly the last thing they want to see.
"Hiya!" :wavehello: nn[Edited on 12/10/2002 by Grondmaster]

MelliotSandybanks

Travel to the stars

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Mellie and K walk over to Halo very carefully, as they are not sure yet if they can trust her. Mellie takes the lead, (since K is not adding to this thread at the moment.) " Ummm, Hello, :wavehello: I am Mellie, and this lady next to me is K. We were wondering if we could chat with you for a bit. (Mellie thinks.... this way maybe we can feel her out, and see if she is trust worthy.) They sit down and start to have a conversation. At first, it is rather stilted, because, no one is sure about anyone. But as they talk they all relax a bit, and realize that they are enjoying themselves and the three females slowly become friends. (Mellie thinks to herself..... We will make an interesting trio on the road if Halo accepts K's proposal. and then smiles :happyelf: )

Mellie, then looks up and sees another stranger approaching, with a jangling backpack and a grey mouse telling him that he is hungry, and that they need to stop soon. Mice want to eat after they wake up. This mouse is now running all over the stranger pointing to the inn, and yelling at him to stop.

Keeper*of*the*stars

Travel to the stars

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

K eye'd all of them. THis was going to be interesting. ANd she wondered what she was getting her self into. K relaxed and waiched the half orc from the corner of her eye. ONce under suarons power it was hard to get away. ANd k did not know if she trusted an orc. SHe had lived with them for so many years. K settled down and sipped her tea. THis was going to be an interresting evening.

:moderator: Sorry, Keeper of the Stars. Can you keep your signature to a maximum of three lines and no smilies please.nn[Edited on 14/10/2002 by Valedhelgwath]

Halo_Black

Travel to the stars

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Halo watched the man and his mouse as they walked along.
"Well thats something you don't see everyday." she commented.

MelliotSandybanks

Travel to the stars

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Mellie agrees with Halo and wonders what the man and mouse are going to do. Mellie suggest that she and K go for a walk to discuss what K thinks about Halo. K has been quiet during their conversation and Mellie wonders what is going through her mind. Mellie liked Halo, but she also realizes that she trust people too easily.

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”