Battle

Halo_Black

Battle

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yo Darous, don't look like he's awnsering you. Never mind, *pats Darous on the back* you'll get him sooner or later. :orcthumbs:
What the *add appropriate under-world here* is a Stigian dog? :orchuh:

Darous

Battle

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Halo my friend you wish to know what a Stigian dog is well let me tell you. Stigians are snake people who are really evil and sneaky. And they have to be killed alot. They can morph between men and a human snake form.
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

Halo_Black

Battle

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Ah, yes. Really evil and sneaky snake people definatly deserve to get killed lots. Preferably with a long sword or chainsaw...unless their nice evil and sneaky snake people, in which case they should be invited home tor tea and cookies!

LadyBlueAutomnSky

Battle

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I'm walking through the land I don't know. I have no Idea where am I suposed to be. All He told me, was: "Find Asteroth. Join him, for he is on our side. I never thought the time would come when I will be sending a woman to battle." Hmm... My father... he is the one that tought me my skill's with the sword. My mother did not agree with this, but I loved it anyway. So, here I am... lost in the middle of nowhere. I hope I'll find someone who can give me some dirrection. But it doesn't look like anyone would be walking round here. I hear a voice. Not one. A cupple. I step a little faster. And I find myself surrounded by three... men? they cerinly are male. I ask them, if they know Asteroth.
... No one was born to be a slave...
... No one was born to be a master...

Darous

Battle

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I know of Asteroth he is a friend of mine. We have travelled many paths and fought many battles together.
He asked me if I would wander this path lookimg for someone who is looking for him and here I find you. So my fair lady how may and and my companions serve you?
When history looks down its weird vestigial stump of a nose at us, it'll have a lot of very shitty things to say.

MadWannabe

Battle

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Hail! I am MadWannabe and I am wandering in search of....aww awright, I am lost. :P: Well, anyways seems like you fellas need someone like me to help, therefore in my endless kindness, I volunteer myself! ;) :funnylaugh:

Darous

Battle

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Darous swaggered down the road yelling at trees which looked at him funny and repeatly telling Madwannabe he was his best friend."And then I said to him...."Darous collaspsed on the ground." Where that tree come from"
asked Darous.
"What tree,whh said what about me...you wanna start something mate" slurred Mad.
"Get me up will ya" Mad reached out his arm to lift up Darous...but he just fell to the ground.
"Were drunk you know" stated Mad
"yes we our"laughed Darous
Asteroth then appeared from behind a tree and walked over to the two laughing "Look at you two can you not...."then Asteroth went tumbling forward after tripping over a root.
"HAHAHA" laughed Darous and Mad.
Then suddenely they saw a stream of smoke coming at them."what the crud" yelled Darous. The smoke bellowed forth and a figure appeared within it."It is the dark lord himself RUNAWAY." shouted Mad.
Darous stood up "nope its only Rhodry comimg with my
fags."

Darous

Battle

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Darous lit one up "ahhhhhhh"
"Right then were all here so this is the quest. We must find the mystical and magical 'hic' ale of power. Now the only way to do this is a pub crawl of 'hic' middle earth."
Darous went ot lean on a tree but fell to the ground.
"who moved that tree..was it you"
Rho picked him up "right Dar where to first then?"
"Ah.... well where our we?" "I don't know myself"
"Well neither do I" said Rho
"Same here and here" said Mad And Aster.
"Right then wheres the map?"
"Here" said Rho
"Where?" replied Darous
"Don't start that again" and Rho flattened out the map.
"right we our here where it says you our here and and to the north is 'the dog and bone'.
"Forward to the dog and bone....show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed, I had a big drink about an hour ago...."
And so the four brave warriors began their quest to find the Ale of power, and go to Sauron's pad and wreck it.
Would they suceed, will they find peanuts and where is that smell coming from.

Darous

Battle

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

From the corner a figure watched the the 4 friends.
"Who is that watching us" Darous said.
"I'll ask at the bar cried Rho as he dashed off"
"Bar man" asked Rho
"Yes and call me Davey"
"Gimme 4 of them 30l Kegs make one Bass...and throw in a bottle of whiskey as well." Rho smiled.
"Also of is that bloke in the corner..he keeps lookin at us. He ain't ye know one of them is he?"
"No no no no...that is Aravon the local drunk he might ask you for a pint or a shot ...but he is harmless"
So the ale arrived and the friends drunk trying to see if they had found the ale of power yet.
"Hey Dar is this the ale of power then???" roared Mad
"Keep it down will ya" Darous waved his finger round his mouth.
"It supposed to be a secert"
Then the patrons of the bar started to look at the four. Giving wee looks and winks and gestures.
"You want some to ya" roared Rho
"Come an have ago if you think....." but then Dar fell of his stool.
"You make much comotion for 4 friends out for a nights drink." said a figure bent over Dar.
"You our being followed"
"Hey man brush your teeth sometime and have a wash as well..." as Dar pushed him away.
"You do not realise the danger you our in"
"Yes he does..the danger of you not buckering off till we buy you a drink."said Rho
"But only a little one" said Aravon.
nn[Edited on 11/4/2003 by Darous]

Return to “Roleplaying Guilds”