The Weird Talents Guild

musicimprovedme

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#1 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

"fully-trained idiot" disclaimers

BAH HahaaHaAHahAAhAhahaHahahHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Seriously, where do you get those? I need the bulk discount!

musicimprovedme

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#2 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

WTG Ishayala! I think I know what you mean.

Hey Grondy, I wouldn't mind hearing some of that C64 music myself. I used to play on one of those too, I would make little programs that made colors flash on the screen. My dad invented a game called Lemonade on a C64, it was a wayyyyy pared down version of Oregon Trail, where you had a little business, you had to manage your resources against the conditions for that time in the game, and the object was to make a profit.

Sheryl

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#3 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Don`t hurt yourself! I would be most upset... :( Just be careful with that knife! PLEASE!!!!!

I can put one leg round my neck, but not 2...My friend Josephine, can put both legs round her head and lay down flat.
I love you! I love you!
I must say it with all my heart!
I love you! I love you!
I wish we weren`t apart!
You know who I am
I know who you r
I have told u this sweet sumthin
even tho u r afar!

Peredhil

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#4 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wow Music, you are amazing! I can devour a whole average sized apple in three bites. It doesn't sound that hard, but you just try it! Most of my such talents are feats of eating, such as dropping a grape and kicking it up into my mouth. (so far not very consistently) I don't really have that many special talents though. :P:
A mind full of fire and a fistful of steel.

PlasticSquirrel

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#5 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I too can do the Pills thing (though for entirely different reasons).
And I believe the ability to finish off an entire value pack of Chocolate digestive biscuits in under 5 minutes qualifies me as well (in fact I do this quite a lot).
And being able to roll a ciggie one handed in any adverse weather conditions, or lighting, erm.. will post more later as I think of them.
http://www.plasticsquirrel.co.uk for all your bizarre music and musings needs

Peredhil

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#6 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Wow, one-handed rolling. All I'l say is I've tried and failed.

musicimprovedme

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#7 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Um...PlSq you roll your own?

They make em already made y'know...with the regular stuff anyway.

I tried that too once to save money. HAAAHA. I bought a little machine with a groove in it for the tobacco then you throw a lever with a filtered tube in it, and it jams the baccy into the tube. Well. Most of mine weren't packed very well. The tobacco leaked out the top so I had to twist the end shut, making my smokes look funny. Then when I would flick, more often than not, all the tobacco would go flying out unsmoked. Save money INDEED. :soangry:

What are chocolate digestive biscuits? Translate from British to American if you can?

Anyway, I'm moved by the extent of your skill.nn[Edited on 22/2/2003 by musicimprovedme]

grondmaster

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#8 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

I can tongue my nose, but can't touch my elbows in back. :elfbiggrin:

My claim to fame is still making classical music on my Commodore 64 computer for playback in stereo three voices on each side. Have had some published on the LOADSTAR monthly disk magazine, of which issue #219 just was released. My Bach and Vivaldi violin concerti are best, but my rendition of Smetana's tone poem, 'The Moldau' really worked; my 'Ride of the Valkyrie' isn't half bad either.
'Share and enjoy'

Peredhil

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#9 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

What are chocolate digestive biscuits? Translate from British to American if you can?
Wholemeal biuscuits, coated with chocolate. I feel sorry for you if you don't have them.

btw, most rolling machines don't work properly, never use one.

And Grondy, is there a chance of any of us hearing some of this music?

grondmaster

The Weird Talents Guild

Post#10 » Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am

Yes and maybe. PM or email me and we can confer about it. :elfcool:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Misc Guilds”