Sword Guild

Ar-Edain

Sword Guild

Post#1 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:47 pm

Greetings sword and other medieval merchandise owners/makers this is just some insane idea i came up with, anybody wanna talk about swords,axes,armor,helms,e.t.c. go on

grondmaster

Sword Guild

Post#2 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm

I guess, not very much. :orcsad:

But if you do, carry on for I have a bunch of replicas which I would have been better off restraining from buying, but they looked so cool. And I can probably talk the talk as I have a couple of good sword books.
'Share and enjoy'

Ar-Edain

Sword Guild

Post#3 » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:05 pm

i didnt no that Grondy,u shudv told me,im trying 2 build a forge,i havnt yet fer fear of pulling a starfire move and burning down the forge,if anybody from starfire reads this i want u to know im sry bout ur forge and hope yall get back on ur feet soon,u no azadhel,im thinking qabout forging that sword,when u say thin blade u meen a rapier,right?

icefangs

Sword Guild

Post#4 » Tue May 04, 2004 4:34 pm

I would liek to talk about swords too, because I do, in fact own a few, and plan on buying some more.

Ar-Edain

Sword Guild

Post#5 » Tue May 04, 2004 8:08 pm

i just got a claymore,i plan 2 eventually make my own swords

Thurrin Frosthammer

Sword Guild

Post#6 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:15 pm

i dont own any weapons but i know a bit mid if i join?

valedhelgwath

Sword Guild

Post#7 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:33 am

I've a replica Katana which my ex-wife gave me one Christmas, a home-made longsword which I made shortly after learning how to weld, and a really nasty home-made mace (which if the police ever saw, I'm sure they'd throw away the key). I've also got a couple of 12" razor sharp cutting knives from when I used to cut cabbages.

I've got my eye on several fantasy swords for sale in a local shop, but at present I cannot justify spending their cost on myself. I'd like a longbow, too, but I've nowhere to fire it.

eruwen

Sword Guild

Post#8 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:59 pm

I have a 17th century replica of an Italian rapier that I used to use to fence for the SCA, but it was ruining my regulation fencing, so I had to stop. Alas, my rapier now just sits in the closet :(...lonely, lonely rapier. Of course, my foil now sits in the closet too; I haven't fenced in a while. Ah well. My father on the other hand has a wonderful knife collection of which I think his Klingon knife is his favorite -- I believe it's called a D'K TAHG, or something like that. Hee hee. My dad thinks he's a Klingon.

maydmarion

Sword Guild

Post#9 » Fri May 13, 2005 11:39 am

I have bow and arrows as I was an archer. It is a blue and silver recurve bow and you take the limbs off at the end of a shoot to be packed away. I have all the gear, chest guard, arm bracer, finger tab and quiver. One valentines I got a long rod (for balance) and I was so happy, no-one understood how I could get happy over a bit of metal :mad2:

I loved shooting and hopefully when I get better I will go back to it - I was the secretary of the club (Chelmsford Tudor Rose Archey Club).

I really miss this :sad:

grondmaster

Sword Guild

Post#10 » Sat May 14, 2005 4:05 pm

Sticks & Stones is a source for some very beautiful bows, especially their Mirkwood bow which was inspired by the one Legolas initially carried in the movie.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Misc Guilds”