The Guild of Madness

Olorimë

The Guild of Madness

Post#31 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:40 pm

No, the monkeys have already caused the downfall of society by unleashing AIDS on humanity.
Wow...really? (It seems as if you DO know everything, Virumor)

But I was still right, and AIDs was all part of their complex scheme. Why do you think gas prices keep going up? It's because the monkeys are using it as funding so they can arm their soliders. They even had Osama working for them. Of course, that was a diversion, to lull us into a false sense of security. And the earthquake over in Indonesia? That earthquake originated from their weapons testing and development facilities. They're working on an even BIGGER atomic bomb, maybe even working on MAD, the perfect acronym. That's from the movie "The Core". Basically it's a high powered thing-a-ma-bob that can send concentrated earthquakes anywhere upon the earth. And as soon as the monkeys get to their safe houses in Australia, they will attack.

In The Core, they test the earthquake generator and it ... oh wait, that'd be giving the movie away. Well, basically, the monkeys will develope a flawless one, and will be ready for world domination. They're in league with the cockroaches, and their next move will be to force a citizen of Australia to teach them how to use a gun, and take over Australia. Thus their world conquest will be put into motion, while they have the evil Dutch leprechauns (No offense to the Dutch) run people over and stuff. Did you know 50% of car accidents are caused by Dutch leprechauns?

And then the UMOTE will rule the world and put PEOPLE in zoos.

Yes I have put a lot of thought into this.

I will be adding to this theory later on.

maydmarion

The Guild of Madness

Post#32 » Mon May 09, 2005 2:30 pm

Just to add to the whole emergency services number debate, the number 112 is used Europe-wide (inc. UK). I know it's not the whole world, but it's a start.

Well I've decided we should all use our minds and think of calling the emergency service, if we all do it together maybe we could harness our special powers, the mind is a powerful thing :mad2:

ithil

The Guild of Madness

Post#33 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:19 pm

I'm sorry guys, but I've just talked to the leader of UMOTE and he is shocked about your theories. He whispered to me that the real villains are the members of the PU (Porcupine Union) - he's been watching them for months now. Watch out, they're among us... maybe your neighbour is one of them... or your evil little brother... :paranoid:

robbin\' wood

The Guild of Madness

Post#34 » Fri May 20, 2005 1:35 pm

My cover has been blown.. run away. i must then tell the government to send out Umote agents to wipe out all pt members brains of all but lords of the rings.

ithil

The Guild of Madness

Post#35 » Sat May 21, 2005 1:13 pm

*runs*

something terrible must have taken hold of me... I'm singing most awful tv-spot-melodies out aloud. Get into your dugouts and prepare for the worst... though I don't quite know what that might be... maybe hearing me singing on the radio?

Failariel_Ancalimon

The Guild of Madness

Post#36 » Sat May 21, 2005 3:35 pm

*Shakes Head*

This is pure maddness :mad2:

grondmaster

The Guild of Madness

Post#37 » Sat May 21, 2005 4:22 pm

Get into your dugouts and prepare for the worst... though I don't quite know what that might be... maybe hearing me singing on the radio?
Well that shouldn't be considered ' the worst'. What if we heard you in our heads and when we turned the radio off we could still hear you. Now even as your voice is sweetly melodious, it would get tiresome after a while, and not being able to find the off button would really make one barmy. :mad2: Talk about an earworm! :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

ithil

The Guild of Madness

Post#38 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:52 pm

@ Aragorn_estel
But you aren't really surprised about that, are you??

@ Grondmaster
I think you might be right... hearing my voice in your heads... what a horrible thought! Isn't the fact that I always hear this voice bad enough? And all the other voices!!! *schizophrenic attack*

Watch out, everyone, or your heads might explode...

gwaihir

The Guild of Madness

Post#39 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:10 pm

BANG

gwaihir

The Guild of Madness

Post#40 » Wed May 25, 2005 2:10 pm

Oop there goes one head.

Return to “Misc Guilds”