Welcome to our fellowship :)

Thinker

The Elven Guild

Post#52 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 am

yeah welcome friend......:happyelf: :happyelf: :happyelf:

ammornil

The Elven Guild

Post#53 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Nice to see you around, Manveru! Welcome again. We will be pleased to hear more about your works in fantasy games area (I know I will look for it).

For those who have mist Manveru's presentation:

I am a bit of a writer, when I can find the time, my latest work being a world setting for a Dungeons and Dragons game. I find myself fascinated by the Elves in Tolkiens work and have even visited a few sites, and found a few books, on the study of the Elvish language. (by Manveru, the whole text see here)
Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

ammornil

The Elven Guild

Post#54 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:51 am

Let us do something together, can we!?

I propose a conversation.

Could one find happiness if there is misery surrounding?
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

arath

The Elven Guild

Post#55 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:23 am

I'd say that it is possible.
Even in the countries ravaged by wars the people will find something that cannot be broken such as love. :)

ammornil

The Elven Guild

Post#56 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 am

But is love additional pain or ultimate happyness?

arath

The Elven Guild

Post#57 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 am

That's a good question that I think has no answer or they vary alot :) I myself would say that it is happiness. Something to hold on in the sorrows of war :)

ammornil

The Elven Guild

Post#58 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:11 am

I believe happiness is above all joy of life. To enjoy the very simple and by my opinion most important things- someone to love and love you back; child(ren); food on your table; roof to settle; to be healthy, as well as your most beloved people.

Nai Eru anta mee alasse! (May God give us joy!)

clyryam of willowbottom

The Elven Guild

Post#59 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:19 am

Namaarie! Manen nalye? I know that I am not an Elf, but I have taken intrest in Quenya and have been trying feverishly to translate and learn all sort of things, and I read here some Quenya sentences. Thus I will stick here a bit to improve my Quenya if you lots won't be very angry at a hobbit intruding you guild...
Clyryam

ammornil

The Elven Guild

Post#60 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 am

Hantanyel tulesselyanen! (Thank you for coming!)

Every Hobbit is welcome here. I believe Thinker will enjoy your presence most of all- another Hobbit in PT.

Harya alasse! (Have joy!)
Perhaps better to be used as "A harya alasse!"

Return to “Misc Guilds”