Weekly Quenya Course

arfëa

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#1 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:12 am

I was thinking of Creating a Weekly Quenya Course using the Courses made by Helge Kåre Fauskanger go to http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/ for details on the Courses themselve but i was thinking about posting a lesson twice a week once on tuesday once on thursday and a discusion could happen. let me know what you think!
Arfëa Fëar

mellon

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#2 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:38 am

Hi there , I have been looking on the sites ,its looks great !!! I am looking forward to be a part of it :happyelf:

arfëa

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#3 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:51 pm

Is there only one person who wants to sign up?

Lemaly Orangeflower

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#4 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:13 pm

I would like to join too....it's just, I'm in Canada and the time difference is hard to get used to, but I would like to join as well.

elrose

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#5 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:05 pm

i would be intrested. i know very little Aaye=hail Amin delotha lle=i hate you
i would like to learn.

arfëa

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#6 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:21 pm

Ok, I know what you mean Lemaly orangeflower i live in Oregon USA and ever time i'm on every one else is off. but i'll post the introduction tomorrow so you can read it.

Lemaly Orangeflower

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#7 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:47 pm

Sounds good....i had already downloaded the lessons from Ardalambion before I saw this post, but it will be easier for me to go through this with other people! :)

arfëa

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#8 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:22 pm

Actually I think that will be the easiest way is for every one to download the lessons for themselves and read them then we will discuss them here in this thread. so by tomorrow please read the introduction and we will discuss it if you have any questions then feel free to e-mail me at Arfea.Fear@gmail.com

Lemaly Orangeflower

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#9 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:30 pm

Will do! :)

Lemaly Orangeflower

Weekly Quenya Course

Post#10 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:35 pm

Arfëa, I finished reading the Introduction on Thursday. I found most of it quite interesting. There was a lot about the language that I didn't know. Especially about the number of changes and all the different languages Tolkien used to create Quenya. I was quite surprised. Well...I just thought I'd let you know, and look forward to discussing it more! :)

Return to “Tolkien Weekly Courses”