Hello, I am new!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Amarië

Hello, I am new!

Post#1 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:13 am

Welcome, welcome all new members!
Post a post here to let us know you have arrived and let us welcome you!
:happyelf:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

rue auburn

Hello, I am new!

Post#2 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:42 pm

It's great to see how much you love PT! Hope your stay here is a good one!

rayne

Hello, I am new!

Post#3 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:39 pm

Hello to everyone!

My name is Rayne and I live in Pennsylvania, outside of Philadelphia. I'm a true Pisces and a lover of science fiction/fantasy. I'm 42 and the mother of three daughters and a granddaughter. Two of my daughters received my love for reading but not sci-fi/fantasy (rats! can't have everything I guess.) I did, however, force my youngest to watch all three "Lord of the Rings" movies with me.

I joined this awesome website at the end of October . I was in need of help for a paper I was doing on the Ents and their role in the battle for Middle Earth. I had been searching the internet for sites when I stumbled onto this one. I was under the impression (a very wrong one, I might add) that I knew enough about my topic to produce a great paper. (ugh! how arrogant is that!)

Thankfully, I was lead to this site and all of you were amazing. The help you gave me was so needed by me, the one who thought she knew soooo much, and I thank you all. It is you incredible people, with your knowledge and insight, that has kept me returning here on almost a daily basis.

I am looking forward to beginning some real work into the extraordinary works of Tolkien and I'm sure I'll be visiting this site for a very long time.

Vee

Hello, I am new!

Post#4 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:00 am

Hiya Rayne and welcome! Hope to see you in some Tolkien discussions. Enjoy the site.

grondmaster

Hello, I am new!

Post#5 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:02 pm

Welcome to P-T Rayne; glad we could help you with your paper. :happyelf: Feel free to ask questions. Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Etharion

Hello, I am new!

Post#6 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:08 pm

Welcome to PT!! :elfbiggrin:

melian

Hello, I am new!

Post#7 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:13 pm

Welcome Rayne! Great to have you here!

Vee

Hello, I am new!

Post#8 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:17 pm

Oh No! Another Viking!!!!!!!!

Well, Ian, if you are as nice as Amarie then welcome welcome welcome!

Elfstone

Hello, I am new!

Post#9 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:27 pm

Hi Rayne, glad to give you an official welcome to PT (I’m a Pisces too btw)! :happyelf:

Also hello to Ian, and welcome to the party!
:orcsmilie:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

arwen evenstar

Hello, I am new!

Post#10 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:07 pm

A warm welcome to Rayne and Ian! I hope you enjoy yourselves and I'll see ya around!! :D

Return to “Introduce yourself!”