Hello, I am new!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Hello, I am new!

Post#51 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:23 pm

Yey! Welcome welcome mr Warden. I just saw your post in Room 101 and I was hoping it would be you. This means that 3/4 of the Laurelindhe household are members here, if I'm not mistaken? That's the way aha aha we like it aha aha. :orcthumbs:

-Amarië, council member (the real forum police, but help and tips from the public is always appreciated. :police: ;))
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Hello, I am new!

Post#52 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:50 pm

Welcome Valaraukar! I'm always interested to know what those who saw the films first then read the books think. Glad you prefer the books! I do too, and I enjoy the films anyway.

Welcome Warden, slave (silly me, I mean husband) to the lovely Laurelhindhepindhepoo.

Hello, I am new!

Post#53 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:23 pm

Hi Warden,
Welcome to PT. So you are the hubby of our dear Laurelindhe Ilmarin. You are a very lucky man, indeed. :)
Enjoy your visits with us.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Hello, I am new!

Post#54 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:25 pm

Yeah, welcome, ye olde pain in ye old arse!

Only kidding, my sweet(and sometimes sour)...Good to have you here!

Oh, and Amarie, you were close...3/5 of our household belong to PT now-I somehow doubt that our four and two-year-olds are ready for all of us nuts! :funnylaugh:

Hello, I am new!

Post#55 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:31 pm

Welcome welcome, Warden and Val! Nice to have you on board!
:pary: :smoke: :dunce:

Hello, I am new!

Post#56 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:00 am

Lots of new members for us to devour :merryxmas:

Welcome all of you. :wavehello: I hope you all have a great time here. Any questions or problems, just see Amarie and Vee (the Council's own slaves :hahaha: )

Ouch.... I felt that, Vee. :angel:

Hello, I am new!

Post#57 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:30 am

Hey Warden, well met!

Hello, I am new!

Post#58 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:41 am

Suilad!!! Marry Friends!!!This winter bring to us a lot of surprises!!! This winter bring to my country a big revolution!!! Where all of the Ukrainian "fight" like real knights!!!! We win!!! But it were only first battles, and in our future there will more ...But we win !!! The truth win!!! Our dream win!!! Slava Ukraini!!!!!! Marry Cristmas to all of us!!!!!
Na' merye i turuhalmeri!
:) :) :angel:

Hello, I am new!

Post#59 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:50 am

P.S Where I can find a nice picture , that calls " avatar"???? If there some thing to do ,to have it???? Once more MARRY CRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NA' MERYE I TURUHALMERI!!!!! :D :D :smoke:

Hello, I am new!

Post#60 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:13 am

If there some thing to do ,to have it

Well, you first become a community supporter. That means you pay 1 pound per month to help Taz pay off the bills. You can do that on the "my accounts" page. Then you can load an avatar by going to the Edit Profile page. Real simple eh?

I don't think I'm yet of an age to get wed. Maybe later perhaps!

but help and tips from the public is always appreciated.

Okay here is a 2 Euro tip for ye me dear sis!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”