hi everyone

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
caerdrath

hi everyone

Post#1 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:48 am

hiya, well, ma names Kai, and i come from Tokyo, but now living in the UK, am 22, major fan of LotR, and am privatly studying the Elven culture/language from home, enjoy Role Playing Games, Martial Arts and Sword Collecting, also collect the LotR Warhammer series. if ya wanna know anything else, or just plain chat, lemmie know

arwen evenstar

hi everyone

Post#2 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:59 am

Welcome to PT Kai! If you enjoy RPG's, check out some of the ones here, maybe even join a few, a new face is always good to see. I hope I cya round, and enjoy! :D

Vee

hi everyone

Post#3 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:54 am

Hello Caerdrath and welcome. We met briefly in chat. You live in a lovely part of the UK. Very different from Tokyo I would imagine.

Enjoy PT.

rhapsody

hi everyone

Post#4 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:59 pm

Well met Caerdrath!

Warhammer looks really nice, but so much work! What kinda swords do you collect. Oh well before we go astray.. have a great time here!

adreia

hi everyone

Post#5 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:01 pm

Hallo hallo! Welcome to PT Kai! Yes, the RPG's here are fun to join in. Enjoy your stay! *dances*
:pary: :flamejump:

Elfstone

hi everyone

Post#6 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:09 pm

Hi Caerdrath, welcome to PT! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

grondmaster

hi everyone

Post#7 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:59 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Caerdrath. Share and enjoy! :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

caerdrath

hi everyone

Post#8 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:42 pm

well, in responce to a post just gone, yeah, Tokyo is extremely different to Cornwall, hehe, as ya can imagine, and collect mainly Samurai Swords, but have a fair few Elven Swords from different Realms, and the Hadhafang and Narsil

Amarië

hi everyone

Post#9 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:54 am

Hi and welcome to PT, Caerdrath. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Loss

hi everyone

Post#10 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:18 am

I thought that as this forum hasnt been going for a while i thought that i would say something! HELLO fellow PT member itz sooo great here lol c ya around!!!!!!!!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”