hi i'm new & love LOTR

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
d\'rissa

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#1 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:10 pm

Hi, my name is Colleen and i live in Waterbury, Conneticut and it's cold :snowman: . I'm 14 yrs old and I love LOTR and read any books that are fantasy and sci-fi :read: . I'm even trying to write my own stories. I want to learn elvish but i don't know how to go about doing that and I'm looking for friends........don't know what else to say? :question:

rue auburn

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#2 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:00 pm

You'll find plenty of friends here at PT,it one of the friendliest sites I've been to! You wont have any trouble making any. And it's so cool you live in Conneticut,I'm right in New Hampshire,it's freezing here too. I'm working on some books as well,although I seem to keep dropping them every few chapters...

Anyway back to your welcome,
Have fun here at PT and see you around. :wavehello:

Elfstone

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#3 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:21 pm

Hi D'rissa, welcome to PT! That's a beautiful part of CT. you live in. I actually lived in Southbury when I was a lad for 4th, half of 5th, 7th, and 8th grade so I'm familiar with the area. Anyway, give a hollar if you have any questions, or need help with anything, someone will come along!
:happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

rhapsody

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#4 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:32 pm

Well met D'rissa!! I hope you have a great time here!

d\'rissa

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#5 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:41 pm

thanks you guys, schools off today SNOW! i have writers block and i keep re writting th first couple of chapters so i m stuck. been reading fantasy to help me get pass! I can tell and i m positive that i will like it here and i will have a good time. Everyone is so nice.

melian

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#6 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:47 pm

Welcome to PT D'rissa! I am envious of the snow you are getting! I don't see much of here in the SW. Anyway, enjoy !

arwen evenstar

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#7 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:37 pm

Welcome, welcome to PT D'rissa! I know how u feel about the snow, unfortunately they have yet to cancel it here...not that it would affect me, seeing as I'm homeschooled, but I can always hope. :P

Túrin Turambar

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#8 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:46 pm

Hey D'rissa, you lucky devil you! I wish it was snowing where i lived. The most we've had this winter is one, measly, inch. Meanwhile all the towns and cities around my community have been dumped on so far. Go figure... :smoke:

Anyways welcome and enjoy youself here at PT.

Vee

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#9 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:45 am

Welcome D'rissa. Enjoy the site and I hope the writer's block goes away soon. You might want to check out our Reading Group in the Writers Guild forum.

Have fun.

dwarflord

hi i'm new & love LOTR

Post#10 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:36 am

Hi everyone!!!!

My name's Wojtek, I come from Poland. I'm a huge Tolkien fan (not only LOTR but Sillmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Lost Tales...).
This is a great site, I really enjoy visiting it especially the Fan Fiction section. Some stories by Valedhelgwath blew me away!!
Anyway, hi everyone and I hope I'll be talking to some of you soon.
:cool:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”