Hi...I'm also new!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#1 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:54 am

Hello all fellow members on this grand Tolkien related site, i's like to introduce myself and say that I will answer as many posts before my sister shoves me off this chair. I joined this site after reading quite a numerous amount of posts, and decided to join. (it really wasn't that much) I do love Tolkien's works, If you need information on things concerning [u]The Hobbit[/u] or [u]The Lord of The Rings[/u] feel free to contact me. I have read both. Currently I'm still trying to finish my current flash project on the Hobbit, it's only the Chapter:Fire and Water. Oh, and the last thing is that if you want to be a friend, be at ease. oh yeah, one more thing! that's not really important, but if your interested look at the bottom of the page.

I'm reading the Simirilion and Unfinished Tales book one, so in a little while you can ask questions on that later

Amarie edited away repeated smileys.

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:00 am

Welcome to PT Hiliathime. Will be looking forward to seeing you in the discussions. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#3 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:10 am

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien. Enjoy and feel free to ask questions yourself, or start a discussion.

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#4 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:56 am

welcome to PT Hiliathime!! enjoy the community!!! :pary:

laurelindhe ilmarin

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#5 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:57 am

Welcome, welcome, m'dear!

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#6 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:01 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Hiliathime. :happyelf: Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#7 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:28 pm

Aye. Welcome to Planet-Tolkien!! But i must say that im ahead of you. I have long ago read the trilogy and the Hobbit, as well as the Sillmarilion, and now im finishing up on the Unfinished tales. So you can ask me if you need anything. :elfbiggrin: Just kiding mate. Have fun!

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#8 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:36 am

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Hiliathime. :wavehello:

I look forward to seeing you in some of the discussion threads.

Hi...I'm also new!

Post#9 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:44 am

well met Hiliathime! I hope you will enjoy this site!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”