Halloo, I'm new

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Halloo, I'm new

Post#1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:28 am

:) Hi, I'm new here. I am a tolkien fan and I hope I'll find many fans like me here. :happyelf:

Halloo, I'm new

Post#2 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:33 am

Welcome! Love the name! Have fun! Tell us all about yourself.

Halloo, I'm new

Post#3 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:40 am

Tell us all about yourself.

Feels really nice to know about the person you are grilling on the BBQ, doesn't it, Vee?

Well, Welcome to Planet-Tolkien, Galadriel. May thou be the evil queen that thou wants to be!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Halloo, I'm new

Post#4 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:06 am

Hello, I am new too and hope to get to chat with you soon

Halloo, I'm new

Post#5 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:41 pm

Hi there Galadriel, welcome to PT! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Halloo, I'm new

Post#6 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:30 pm

Welcome Galadriel and Adriela to PT. Don't let Lord_Aragorn scare you about new members being BBQ'd by Vee. She usually fattens the newbies up with great food and drinks first, which is well worth it. :grin: As for the rest of us, we'll try to be nice although there are some exceptions to every rule. Seriously, you will find PT a wonderful place to share your love of Tolkien's work. The members here have wonderful discussions via the threads and just about any topic you can imagine. Looking forward to seeing your input too! Take care and welcome again. :wavehello:

arwen evenstar

Halloo, I'm new

Post#7 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:36 pm

Welcome and wel met to Galadriel and Adriela. It's nice to have ya aboard. Enjoy and share, and i hope to cya round. :elfbiggrin:

Halloo, I'm new

Post#8 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:51 pm

Welcome Galadriel and Adriela! Nice names for both of you! Hope you enjoy it here! And yes Galadriel, all of us are fans! :)

Halloo, I'm new

Post#9 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:03 pm

A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!! *gets the BBQ ready*

Love the username. Love it!!!!! Except why is there a full stop after it?

:flamejump: :hahaha: :funnylaugh: :grin: :elfcool: :wiggle:

Halloo, I'm new

Post#10 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:42 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Galadriel., I hope you find everything you need here. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”