My very first hello here :)

New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:55 pm

So ... after a couple of years of lonesome intrest I've found a website I seem to like. I'm mainly intrested in forums and discussing details of books, films and peoples oppinions about and around LOTR. There is'nt much more to say ... hope that you do welcome new members and that I've going to spend some enjoyable time here :)

Post#2 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:21 pm

Welcome! Welcome! Hope to see you in some of the threads. :)

Post#3 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:24 pm

Welcome Idril...I can see by signature that you're an elf from Rivendell. Perhaps we're neighbors! :wavehello: You will find PT a warm and welcoming place. There are many members who are well informed about Tolkien's work and will give any discussion a good run for the money. Lots can be learned at this site, and many new friendships await you. Pull up a chair and a cup of java and enjoy the conversation. Again, welcome and well met Idril! :D

arwen evenstar

Post#4 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:41 pm

Well met Idril. Welcome to PT! Enjoy and share! :elfbiggrin:

Post#5 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:45 pm

Welcome to PT Idril! Nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy it here :)

Post#6 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:54 pm

Welcome to PT Idril, nice to have you with us! If you need help with anything concerning the site, just give a hollar!
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Post#7 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:37 pm

Hi Idril, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Post#8 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:55 pm

Welcome to the site, Idril. I'm pleased you found your way here. I hope you have fun, and I look forward to seeing you around.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#9 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:00 pm

Hi there, Idril! You made the right choice in coming here...this site is definitely THE BEST Tolkien-based site around. Be sure to pop into the Khazad-Dumish Inn(in the RP Guilds)to say hello and fill yourself up a tankard of Gimli's finest! :elfbiggrin:

Post#10 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:01 am

We love to welcome new members here and I hope you enjoy the forums and discussions.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”