New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
cloud wanderer

Post#1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:44 pm

Hey, well of course Im new but, um, my name is Cloud Wanderer. Im a huge Tolkien fan, or Lord of the Rings, its all the same. Im 16 and attend school. I was wondering how to fully navigate this site. Also, if we have to create our own persona within this site. well any help would be cool, oh and I know Irai. if that kinda helps. Bye

Post#2 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:55 pm

Welcome to PT Cloud wanderer! Nice to have you aboard! Enjoy yourself on PT; and navigation comes with experience. Hope you enjoy it here! :flamejump:

Post#3 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:09 pm

NEwbies.... newbies... my favourite food. (Joking!! Honest!!)

CLoud Wanderer.... sounds so..... I don't know, it reminds of..... STUFF!!!!!! It's weird. Did you spend ages thinking of it? Yeah, you just navigate when you're used to it. But trust it, it's much more navigatable than lots of other Tolkien sites I've seen. Rabbit warrens, all of them. You get used to it. At least you managed to figure out how to post!!

cloud wanderer

Post#4 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:23 pm

Thank you very much. And, yes I do dwell on my name. I have no true name, but they have called me Wanderer , because, well, I wander. Cloud comes from the ever wandering clouds. They have been everywhere, just like myself.

Post#5 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:37 pm

Welcome, and cool name, it makes perfect sense. Irima-Arwen

Post#6 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:23 pm

Hi Cloud wanderer, welcome to PT! Have a look at the links below if you like, they should answer the majority of your questions.

List of Website Rules

FAQ and chatFAQ

"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Post#7 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:14 am

Also, if we have to create our own persona within this site.

Since we are a discussion forum, we are interested in your opinions and thoughts, not the thoughts of some made up persona. You have probably just become confused by all the RPGs going on. There they have made up characters. Welcome to PT, Cloud Wanderer. :)

And in addition to what Elfstone said, there is a nice section under 'your account' called Help which will answer even more questions and even questions you didn't know you had. :thumbup:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Post#8 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:58 pm

Welcome to the site Cloud wanderer. Nice name.

I addition to the advice the others have given, if following those leads doesn't help, just ask. We were all new here once, and there's generally someone around who can help.

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#9 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:04 pm

Welcome, Cloud Wanderer. True, clouds do wander, but they also have a silver lining...I can't wait to see yours and read your posts! Good luck with the navigation-it is not as intimidating as many other sites, so relax and have a great time here at PT!

Post#10 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:40 pm

Howdy Cloud wanderer, welcome to Planet-Tolkien.com. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”