Hey I am new

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
irai

Hey I am new

Post#1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:46 pm

Hey, I am new here and i am was wondering if we had to create out own chracter here like our own person. Cuz i am a huge LOTR fan i am 16 and attend school my name is Irai. I am rely into starting going here quite often and getitng involded with what happens here. And i also know Cloud Wanderer

adreia

Hey I am new

Post#2 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:50 pm

Welcome to PT Irai! That's a nice name...and as for creating characters, there are RPG threads to do that. There are many other fun threads to join as well. Hope you enjoy PT a lot! :wiggle:

loni

Hey I am new

Post#3 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:11 pm

Yeah, go on the Role PLaying Game threads and you can make a character and play with others. I'm The Spotted Daisy/Loni. A stupid dwarf who's a wannabe. And I like to get drunk. Just go on the Khazadumish Inn thread...... Did you know dwarves don't get hangovers? (Well, not really, but I like to pretend so)

Irai. Where'd you get that from?

irai

Hey I am new

Post#4 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:40 pm

Alright, ill try it you guys are wuite awesome, you are very welcoming and have me and my friend "Cloud wanderer" feel very welcome good fortunes to all

lord_aragorn86

Hey I am new

Post#5 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:13 am

Welcome to PT. May thou spirit shine with the light that they are and lead others away from the darkness!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Amarië

Hey I am new

Post#6 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:16 am

Welcome to PT Irai. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Elfstone

Hey I am new

Post#7 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:08 am

Hi Irai, welcome to PT, hope you enjoy your time spent here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

arwen evenstar

Hey I am new

Post#8 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:40 am

Hiya Irai, well met and welcome to PT! :elfbiggrin: If u like creating characters then definitely check out the RPG's. Hope to cya round!

irai

Hey I am new

Post#9 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:30 pm

Indeed i shall make an effort to do so thanks to all taht have welcomed me and Cloud wanderer here

loni

Hey I am new

Post#10 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:12 pm

I don't go for RPGs anymore, except KHAZAD-DUMISH INN!!!! It's the best RPG, cause you can get drunk. Or like me, be drunk permanently. Try it.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”