hey hey ppl

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
vardiel

hey hey ppl

Post#1 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:31 am

hey everyone, im a 16 yr old chic and i LOVE LOTR. I live in Albury in Australia, and ive been a fan for about 3 years now. Ive read LOTR and a few other books like the silmarillion and unfinished tales and the hobbit too. I think its totally amazing how J.J.R Tolkein created a whole world. i have so many things i need 2 know about LOTR and theres no one i know that know enuf about it to talk with me about it so im looking forward to talking with ppl who love it as much as i do! :thumbup:
*omg i hope this works this time hehe. i feel so stupid but how do i send a post without starting a new thread!? :elfconfused:

Vee

hey hey ppl

Post#2 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:11 am

Hey Vardiel, and welcome!

To reply to a post click on the 'reply in thread' button at the bottom of the page (this is only visible when you are logged in) and you'll get a little box to type your post in. Click on 'save post' when done and voila!

terrijayne

hey hey ppl

Post#3 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:57 am

Welcome Vardiel to PT! You will find lots of friends here who also love the good professor's work. I would suggest taking time to browse through some discussions that have already taken place and see what ideas have already been offered. (Use the link on the left called Message Board.) Looking forward to seeing your posts and contributions to the discussions. Welcome again Vardiel!

arwen evenstar

hey hey ppl

Post#4 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:18 am

Well met Vardiel!! Welcome to PT! Enjoy and share, and I hope to cya round! :elfbiggrin:

Elfstone

hey hey ppl

Post#5 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:45 am

Welcome to PT Vardiel, I'm sure you'll find plenty of info to sink your teeth into around here!
:elfwink:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

grondmaster

hey hey ppl

Post#6 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:51 pm

Hi Vardiel, welcome to Planrt-Tolkien. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

valedhelgwath

hey hey ppl

Post#7 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:12 am

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Vardiel. I'm sure you'll find plenty around here to sink your teeth into. Have fun. I'll look forward to seeing you around.

feanor

hey hey ppl

Post#8 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:02 am

welcome Vardiel!! welcome to PT!! share and enjoy...hope to see u around... ;)

loni

hey hey ppl

Post#9 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:39 pm

*sucks thumb* What does Vaaardiel mean? Whyyyyyyy? Whyyyy?

WELCOME TO PT!!!! This is the hottest website on the web. Well, not quite. I haven't seen all the websites on the web but this is the hottest anyway. WELCOME SMILEYS!!!!

:flamejump: :wiggle: :elfcool: :hahaha: :funnylaugh: :grin:

vardiel

hey hey ppl

Post#10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:16 pm

Vardiel doesn't really mean anything, :verysad: its just what my name would b if i was elvish. Its similar to Varda so im guessing it has something to do with stars :elfwink:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”