Hi I'm Ant & I'm The New Owner

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
grondmaster

Post#51 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:16 pm

Hi Bridget, welcome to Planet-tolkien and our happy family. :happyelf:

Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

starhawk

Post#52 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:42 pm

Wonderful to see all of the interest that this site is generating, not to mention the communication that is going on. Myself, I'm a new member, and I love the format of the threads. Hoping to see more.

Vee

Post#53 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:27 am

Welcome Bridget and Starhawk. Hope to see you joining in discussions around the site because it is our members who make this site so very good and enjoyable.

:wiggle:

skarp hedin

Post#54 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:44 am

Hello everybody. Having finally found a decent forum to join I am Ciaran. Intrigued by the whole works of JRR I could not avoid joining this forum. Anyway, I love medieval literature and am currently wrting my own stuff now also. A novel on the Anglo Saxon era bringing in courtly love, chivalry and honour, tragedy, significance of heathendom in Saxon times and the downfall of such qualities in modern day life. Also, I am on the point of publishing an epic Lay in Icelandic structure as an allegory on the troubles in Northern Ireland. The point I'm making is get them when they finally come out! I will no doubt post the titles when they are nearly ready (and when I think of a decent title). Yet I believe that I owe nearly everything (inspiration wise) to Tolkien.

Grep

Post#55 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:59 pm

Hello there mate, welcome to PT. I hope you enjoy the site.

grondmaster

Post#56 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:01 pm

:moderator: Grondy moved Aiwendil's introduction and replies to the new thread: Aiwendil's introduction
'Share and enjoy'

leelee

Post#57 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:00 am

What?!!!!

After all this time I read what 'Grep' has to say, and feel like a total moron. I honestly thought he gave himself the name Grep because it was a real name name and felt badly that it was to me a yuccky sounding name. I like Art a thousand million times better. (blushing with humiliation)

grondmaster

Post#58 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

I like Ant a thousand million times better.

As I remember the name "Ant" had already been spoken for, which required Ant to find an alternative; thus he logs in as "Grep". :teacher:
'Share and enjoy'

morgoth the dark one

Post#59 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi, I'm Jack and I'm new to the site but the first time I heard of LOTR was from the movies but then I read the trilogy and the hobbit, finally I read the silmarillion and The Children of Hurin and I've been a Tolkien fan ever since. ( I started reading the books when I was about seven.) :elfbiggrin:

Thinker

Post#60 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Welcome to PT.... :orcthumbs:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”