New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:17 pm

Hi everyone

well..wot can i say...im so pleased to be a new member of PT. Im sure i'll have many happy hours gettin to know my way around....and thankyou..thankyou..thankyou for havin a great website :D . Look forward to chattin to everyone.

Post#2 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:38 pm

welcome to PT Mistook!!! hope to see you around...share and enjoy!!! :dunce:

Post#3 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:03 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Mistook. I hope you enjoy yourself around here. If you get stuck with anything and the various Help sections do not help, give someone a shout. There's usually someone around to help.

Post#4 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:18 pm

Howdy Mistook, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Post#5 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:24 pm

MISTOOK??? WHAT A COOL USERNAME!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Post#6 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:17 am

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcom ;) Hope to chat to some ov you's later

Post#7 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:54 am

Hello to you all. My name is Kurt and Im from Germany and would like to thank for havin me. I I am a educater and enjoy Tolkien very much. I also like mythology books anicent history as well. It should be fun here.
Oh yes my sister will be joining me as well I should her this site and she was impressed with it her name is Freda.

Post#8 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:06 am

Welcome Mistook and welcome Kurt and welcome in advance to Freda. :wavehello:
I hope you will like it here. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Post#9 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:22 am

Like the name! Welcome to Planet-Tolkien!

Post#10 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:09 am

Welcomes all around to Mistook, Kurt and Freda. Hope you are enjoying your stay with our slightly demented little family/ :funnylaugh:

But seriously, we have a great time and tend to overlook the slight imperfections that make us each charming in our own way. Kurt...you're an educator? What do you teach? I'm currently doing a mid-life career change and will be entering the teaching field. Any words of wisdom, or warning? :D

Mistook...gotta love that username. It will be interesting getting to know you better. Post frequently and share your views and insights on Tolkien's work as well as life in general. You will find lots of interesting threads already in progress, as well as RPs if your interested. :pixie:

Freda, welcome to you also. Nice to see PT is a family affair at your house. You will finds lots of interesting people to visit with in the chat rooms and on the discussion boards. So don't be shy! ;)

Return to “Introduce yourself!”