New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
arwen undomiel

Post#1 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:31 pm

sup, i'm new. love to write, tolkien is inspiring. don't plan to create a mythology, but something before i die. my friends aren't really into this stuff, which is why I'm here. how are u all? :wavehello:[

Post#2 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:23 pm

Welcome to PT, Arwen undomiel. We are very happy to have you join our happy family. :)

Post#3 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi Arwen undomiel and welcome. So much in so few words. I'm impressed. Enjoy the forums and please join in discussions - maybe check out our writer's guild.

Post#4 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Welcome to our happy family Arwen undomiel. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Túrin Turambar

Post#5 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:30 pm

Post#6 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:13 pm

Hey, I type random things for attention, at least that's what everyone says. You should probably just ignore me. I agree, Tolkien is very inspiring, I'm trying to create a fantasy series (It's going slower than molasses in January, every now and then I'll get a writer sprint. But I am so quickly winded!)
I'm off to start a thread to help me with my writing (Please comment in that thread, you know I need help. most of the time......... constantly.) Welcome to pt, you'll find that everyone but me has a great personality. I have what me and some random person I know diagnosed as DPS, or Deficient Personality Syndrom. Or, we can just ignore medical terms and say I'm weird, not very smart, and some people say I'm crazy. I am not insane, but I may be crazy. (Crazy is casual insanity, which means you want to be insane and you enjoy making people think your insane and I've said too much.)

Post#7 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:09 pm

A hoi hoi, welcome to PT

Post#8 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:23 am pretty new too and i hope u enjoy bein a member of PT :)

Post#9 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:14 am

Welcome to PT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun! :elfbiggrin:

Post#10 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:21 pm

Hi Arwen, welcome to the site. If you like writing, you might be interested in joining our Writing Group. Details can be found in the Writer's Guild.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”