HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
aragorn_jr

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#1 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:43 pm

hey how is evryone im new so culd somone sho me around or introduce me or somthing c yas!!! ;)

valedhelgwath

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#2 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:30 am

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Aragorn Jr. There are several Help topics scattered around the site, which are well worth spending half an hour reading, if you are unsure what you are doing. You can find one of them on the Left hand menu bar, and there is a section called Website Help on the index page of the message board. If you are still stuck after reading them, just ask, and someone will try to help.

glory findel

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#3 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:24 am

Welcome Aragorn_jr all though I am fairly new my self I'm happy to help in anyway I can.

loni

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#4 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:42 pm

GLory findel. What a great username. Welcome, by the way.

WELCOME TO PT ALL NEWBIES!!! We keep getting SOOO much. I do believe there were less when the movies weren't out. But are you going to be a permanent member? We keep getting all these newbies who turn up for a week and then disappear... it's mysterious.

My theory is that Vee ate them. She likes to scare and then toast newbies. So do i!!! *gets out the barbecue*

grondmaster

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#5 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:54 pm

Welcome Aragorn_jr. :happyelf: We can show you around, but you will have to introduce yourself, for we still know nothing about you, other than you found your way to this excellent site. :elfbiggrin: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Elfstone

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#6 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:32 pm

Hello, and welcome to PT Aragorn_jr, hope you enjoy your time spent here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

connovar

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#7 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:47 pm

you should enjoy your time here aragorn jr. cya around

aragorn_jr

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#8 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:35 am

thx a lot u guys im sure itll be fun
ok cya

rhapsody

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#9 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 am

Well met Aragorn_jr!

You surely like to speak in short words! Shall I compensate for that? ;) Have fun here and enjoy this fine fellowship!

terrijayne

HEY 2 ALL OSGILIATH

Post#10 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:20 am

Welcome to PT Aragorn_jr!. Hmmm...Aragorn Jr.....I always wondered what Aragorn did all those years while waiting for Arwen. ;) Just kidding.

Hope you enjoy our little happy family. Enjoy the posts and join in often so we get to know you! And don't worry about Loni and Vee's impropmtu barbeques...just bring some steaks and they'll change the menu so it doesn't include you.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”