Hello Everyones!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
eithin

Hello Everyones!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:21 am

I have finally a working internet and the first I did was to join. I have read the works of Tolkien from the age of 9 (begining with "a hobbits tale" of course) ever since then I am totally sold. I have re-read the books every year begining with New Years Day. So Im a quite a fan.
What can a say? Happy to be here... at last :)

Lots of Love Eithin

rhapsody

Hello Everyones!

Post#2 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:56 am

Well met Eithin! As a matter of fact I happen to have the hobbit just n front of me. Starting to read him as of the age of 9... awesome!

Enjoy your stay and make yourself at home ;) A tip: read the FAQ, it gives you a wonderful insight on this site. It surely helped me when I started out here.

rednell

Hello Everyones!

Post#3 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:45 am

I am very happy that you made it here at last, too, Eithin. Welcome to the PT family. I hope you enjoy your visits to the site and look forward to reading your posts.
Nell

Vee

Hello Everyones!

Post#4 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:32 am

Hi and welcome Eithin! I hope to see you in some of the discussion threads soon or please feel free to start some new ones.

Gildor Inglorion

Hello Everyones!

Post#5 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:34 am

Hi Eithin! I suck at welcoming people so I'll just stay with "Welcome and have fun!" :wavingsanta:
(I know Christmas is over... So? :P: )

terrijayne

Hello Everyones!

Post#6 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:49 am

Greetings and welcome Eithin! I'm glad you are enjoying the good professor's work. I almost have my 14 year old son talked in to reading The Hobbit. I think he will start it this week for his next school reading project. I love that book and hope it becomes a movie sometime. We have a DVD of the old Rankin-Bass animated movie, but its not the same. Anyhoo...welcome again to PT. Browse through the Message Board threads (left hand side of your screen) and read some of the discussion that have happened before, or are already in progress. You will learn quite a bit about Tolkien's work through these discussion, as well as a little bit about the psyche of fellow PT members. Not for bedtime reading! ;)

Welcome again Eithin!

feanor

Hello Everyones!

Post#7 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:39 am

welcome to Pt Eithin!! hope to see you around!!! enjoy this big family!!!

valedhelgwath

Hello Everyones!

Post#8 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:41 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Eithin. I look forward to seeing you around.

eithin

Hello Everyones!

Post#9 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:54 pm

This welcome warms my heart!
(I can already now excuse some spelling-errors in all of my mails cause English is not my language... swede you know *hehe*)
Thank you everyone! This shows what a quality site this is :)

Love!

ps. I noticed the spellchecker... Great!

adreia

Hello Everyones!

Post#10 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:58 pm

Welcome to PT Eithin! Nice to have another recruit with us! Hope to see you around, and I look forward to reading your work! Toodles!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”