I'm New!!!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

I'm New!!!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:28 pm

Hi, I'm new, sort of. I've been reading posts for a while and finally decided to join. I'm thinking about becoming a supporter, mainly so I can have a cool avatar, but the money goes to a good cause, so I'm contemplating it. Love LOTR mostly and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and playing American soccer. Love the site.

I'm New!!!

Post#2 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:42 pm

Hello there, Ive been here a relatively short time myself so i dont feel im the one to greet you, but from the time ive been here i can tell you that its a great site and best LotR forum around.
but im sure some of the veteran members will be around presently to give you a proper welcome

arwen evenstar

I'm New!!!

Post#3 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:59 pm

Well-met and welcome to PT Findarato. It's nice to have ya aboard, enjoy, share and I hope to cya round. :elfbiggrin:

Túrin Turambar

I'm New!!!

Post#4 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:53 pm

What up! Welcome to PT, i pop in once and awhile, usually to make an ass outta myself. Feel free to talk about Tolkien, mostly anything else for that matter, to your hearts content.

I'm thinking about becoming a supporter, mainly so I can have a cool avatar, but the money goes to a good cause, so I'm contemplating it.

Don't mean to sound rude but the way you worded that sounds kinda funny, although i'm sure you didn't mean it that way. The impression i got was if that money didn't go to a good cause you would become a supporter, but since it is going to a good cause, you have to consider it. I know you didn't mean it that way though. ;)

glory findel

I'm New!!!

Post#5 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:31 pm

Lol it was worded funny but welcome I'm fairly new to IT IS AN AWESOME site, the best. So stick around.I recomend the Khazad-Dumish Inn.

I'm New!!!

Post#6 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:50 pm

Welcome to PT Findarato, hope you enjoy your time spent here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

I'm New!!!

Post#7 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:53 am

Hello and welcome to PT, Findarato. Hope you will have like it here, I sure do. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

I'm New!!!

Post#8 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:15 am

Welcome to PT, Findarato. We are very happy that you have joined our happy fellowship and I look forward to reading your posts.

I'm New!!!

Post#9 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:55 am

Welcome and well met Findarato. Glad to see that you are enjoying this little happy family we call PT. And like Turin said, its okay to just be yourself and let your quirky side express itself. I would recommend reading through the threads found under the link Message Board (to the left) and read some of the discussion that have occured before. Feel free to add to these with a post of your own. Sometimes those old threads get buried by recent activity and are fun to pass around the room one more time. So again, welcome to PT! :wavehello:

I'm New!!!

Post#10 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:49 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Findarato. :happyelf: I hope you have a good time here.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”