Heilsa!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
steve

Heilsa!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:58 pm

Hey guys, new meber here. I've been browsing around for a nice Tolkien community site, and this place seemed to be the best, so here I am! I look forward to meeting you all.

Amarië

Heilsa!

Post#2 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:49 am

Seemed to be? It IS the best! Welcome to PT, Steve. Have fun, explore, share you thoughts and enjoy. :happyelf:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

rednell

Heilsa!

Post#3 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:12 am

Looking for the best, eh?
Indeed, you have found it! Welcome to PT, Steve. I hope you enjoy your visits and I look forward to meeting you in the forums and in the chatroom.
Rednell

terrijayne

Heilsa!

Post#4 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:58 am

Welcome Steve to our little family. You will meet people from all around this little blue ball we live on; different ages; different places in life; different concepts of reality! :funnylaugh:

Hope you post alot so we can get to know you! Enjoy and welcome again. :wavehello:

valedhelgwath

Heilsa!

Post#5 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:50 pm

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Steve. It's nice to know you think we are the best. I hope we prove ourselves worthy. Have fun.

grondmaster

Heilsa!

Post#6 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:52 pm

Hello Steve, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

arwen evenstar

Heilsa!

Post#7 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:21 pm

Well-met Steve! Welcome to PT! :elfbiggrin: Enjoy, share and I hope to cya round!

Vee

Heilsa!

Post#8 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:02 pm

Hi Steve and welcome. Tell us more about yourself - go to the taverns and find threads you can post in and tell us where you are from, what you are reading, listening to etc. And maybe join/start a few discussions on Tolkien.

lord_aragorn86

Heilsa!

Post#9 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:28 am

Hi Steve and welcome. Tell us more about yourself - go to the taverns and find threads you can post in and tell us where you are from, what you are reading, listening to etc.

Hmmm...getting very curious, aren't we, Vee? Remember, "Curiosity kills the cat" and you have two catses to look after, my preciousss!

And before I go, Hey Steve!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

Etharion

Heilsa!

Post#10 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:44 am

Welcome Steve!!! Hope to meet you soon. Good on ya mate! :elfbiggrin:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”