I'm New!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

I'm New!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi everybody!
I just came across this cool site and decided to join you guys; so we can have a good time! :pary:

cloud wanderer

I'm New!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:47 pm

Hey hopefully we will have fun. Nice meeting you!

I'm New!

Post#3 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:27 am

Welcome Aliluna! Please tell us more about yourself and enjoy the forums.

I'm New!

Post#4 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:54 am

Welcome to the site, Aliluna. Hope you have fun.

I'm New!

Post#5 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:05 am

Welcome Aliluna to PT. Hope you find this site as enjoyable as I have. You'll meet fellow Tolkien lovers from all around the globe. Feel free to join the discussion threads and put in your two-cents worth! And like Vee said, feel free to introduce yourself as we always like meeting a new face. What corner of the world do you hail from? (I'm from the States.)

Again, welcome! :wavehello:

I'm New!

Post#6 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:48 am

This is the best site on the net. Not just the best Tolkien site, but the best site period. You'll have fun in the forums, I'm sure. I have, at least. Enjoy Planet-Tolkien!!!

I'm New!

Post#7 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:48 am

I warn you however, do NOT enjoy yourself too much; Findarato has already had 50% of his threads locked and one will be deleted soon. Just don't get carried away. And watch out for Vee.

Gildor Inglorion

I'm New!

Post#8 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:56 am

Findarato has already had 50% of his threads locked and one will be deleted soon.

Yes, and all with a good reason. Welcome Aliluna! Enjoy yourself here. :)

laurelindhe ilmarin

I'm New!

Post#9 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:59 am

Aliluna, welcome to PT. Don't be shy, none of the members bite, not even Vee as some would imply...have fun and I'll "see" you around! ;)

I'm New!

Post#10 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:12 am

Hi Aliluna, welcome to PT, hope you enjoy yourself around here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “Introduce yourself!”